[Unstable] ArkShop Rework [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, first thanks for the work. I made the initial kit settings, but the players can't get it. I can get 1x by steam, when I go through epic (in another account) I can't get it, says I don't have a kit to receive. My friends tested it on steam and epic and it also says and they have no kit to receive.

Another question is about Webhook, did I do it right that way? (see print)

Code:
{
  "Mysql": {
    "UseMysql": false,
    "MysqlHost": "localhost",
    "MysqlUser": "apitest",
    "MysqlPass": "12345",
    "MysqlDB": "apitest"
  },
  "General": {
    "ServerName": "RAG",
    "DiscordWebhookKits": "https://discordapp.com/api/webhooks/758103933943414825/8-oxWj_wdqKERaXYtZQTi4jCOyMI4brq5hKC4_Nmj83bfxGF1eKd1mvgsoGyroeqaRrR",
    "DiscordWebhookStore": "https://discordapp.com/api/webhooks/758103933943414825/8-oxWj_wdqKERaXYtZQTi4jCOyMI4brq5hKC4_Nmj83bfxGF1eKd1mvgsoGyroeqaRrR",
    "TimedPointsReward": {
      "Enabled": false,
      "Interval": 5,
      "Groups": {
        "Default": {
          "Amount": 5
        },
        "Premiums": {
          "Amount": 15
        }
      }
    },
    "ItemsPerPage": 15,
    "ShopDisplayTime": 15,
    "ShopTextSize": 1.3,
    "DbPathOverride": "",
    "DefaultKit": "starter"
  },
  "Kits": {
    "starter": {
      "DefaultAmount": 1,
      "Price": 10,
      "Description": "Kit Inicio (Ferramentas de Metal e sela de Parasauro)",
      "OnlyFromSpawn": false,
      "Items": [
        {
          "Description": "Machado",
          "Amount": 1,
          "Quality": 0,
          "ForceBlueprint": false,
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet'"
        },
        {
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick'"
        },
        {
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponSickle.PrimalItem_WeaponSickle'"
        },
        {
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponCrossbow.PrimalItem_WeaponCrossbow'"
        },
        {
          "Amount": 60,
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItemAmmo_ArrowTranq.PrimalItemAmmo_ArrowTranq'"
        },
        {
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_ParaSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_ParaSaddle'"
        }
      ],
      "Dinos": [
        {
          "Level": 10,
          "Blueprint": ""
        }
      ]
    },
    "vip": {
      "DefaultAmount": 0,
      "Description": "Vip kit for premiums (ptero)",
      "Permissions": "Admins,Premiums",
      "Dinos": [
        {
          "Level": 20,
          "Neutered": true,
          "Blueprint": ""
        }
      ]
    }
  },
  "ShopItems": {},
  "SellItems": {},
  "Messages": {
    "Sender": "ArkShop",
    "BoughtItem": "<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought item</>",
    "BoughtDino": "<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought dino</>",
    "BoughtBeacon": "<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought beacon</>",
    "BoughtExp": "<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought experience</>",
    "ReceivedPoints": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 1, 0, 1\">You have received {0} points! (total: {1})</>",
    "HavePoints": "You have {0} points",
    "NoPoints": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have enough points</>",
    "WrongId": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Wrong id</>",
    "NoPermissionsKit": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have permission to use this kit</>",
    "CantBuyKit": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't buy this kit</>",
    "BoughtKit": "<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought {0} kit</>",
    "AvailableKits": "Available kits for you:",
    "NoKits": "No available kits",
    "KitsLeft": "You have {0} {1} kits left",
    "NoKitsLeft": "You don't have {0} kits left",
    "CantGivePoints": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't give points to yourself</>",
    "RidingDino": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't buy this item while riding a dino</>",
    "SentPoints": "<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sent {0} points to {1}</>",
    "GotPoints": "You have received {0} points from {1}",
    "NoPlayer": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Player doesn't exist</>",
    "FoundMorePlayers": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Found more than one player with the given name</>",
    "BuyUsage": "Usage: /buy id amount",
    "ShopUsage": "Usage: /shop page",
    "KitUsage": "Usage: /kit KitName",
    "BuyKitUsage": "Usage: /BuyKit KitName amount",
    "TradeUsage": "Usage: /trade 'Player Name' amount",
    "PointsCmd": "/points",
    "TradeCmd": "/trade",
    "BuyCmd": "/buy",
    "ShopCmd": "/shop",
    "KitCmd": "/kit",
    "BuyKitCmd": "/buykit",
    "SellCmd": "/sell",
    "ShopSellCmd": "/shopsell",
    "SellUsage": "Usage: /sell id amount",
    "NotEnoughItems": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have enough items ({0}/{1})</>",
    "SoldItems": "<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sold items</>",
    "BadLevel": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Required level: {0} - {1}</>",
    "KitsListPrice": "Price: {0}",
    "KitsListFormat": "\"{0}\" - {1}. {2} left. {3}\n",
    "StoreListDino": "{0}) {1}. Level: {2}. Id: {3}. Price: {4}\n",
    "StoreListItem": "{0}) {1}. Id: {2}. Price: {3}\n",
    "StoreListFormat": "{0}",
    "OnlyOnSpawnKit": "This kit can be used only on spawn",
    "HelpCmd": "/shophelp",
    "ShopMessage": "Usage: /buy id amount",
    "HelpMessage": "This is shop help message"
  }
}

I have a big problem. I defined the starter kit, but the quantity is 1 per person. When placing 1 per person, only 1 person can take the entire server. When placing 100 kits, more people were able to get the kit, but they share the total number of kits, so from 100 it went to 98 kits when 2 people entered the server. I think this is some fault or something is wrong with my server.
That way everyone gets a kit, the problem is that the survivor can create as many characters as he wants and get several kits.

Last edited:
I have a big problem. I defined the starter kit, but the quantity is 1 per person. When placing 1 per person, only 1 person can take the entire server. When placing 100 kits, more people were able to get the kit, but they share the total number of kits, so from 100 it went to 98 kits when 2 people entered the server. I think this is some fault or something is wrong with my server.
That way everyone gets a kit, the problem is that the survivor can create as many characters as he wants and get several kits.
Thats impossible because kits are not registered by character but by steam id.

Where i change this?

It is not impossible why it is happening to me.

See picture, the player are sharing the kits.
Player 1 receive 2 kit and get 1 kit, left 1
Player 2 receive 2 kit and get 1 kit, left 0

So player 2 are not geting 2 kit, they are sharing.

This plugin have a data base? a place where they put this information?

It is not impossible why it is happening to me.

See picture, the player are sharing the kits.
Player 1 receive 2 kit and get 1 kit, left 1
Player 2 receive 2 kit and get 1 kit, left 0

So player 2 are not geting 2 kit, they are sharing.

This plugin have a data base? a place where they put this information?
Is this on epic games?

help me pls

09/26/20 13:03 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 5341: syntax error - unexpected ']'; expected '}'
09/26/20 13:03 [API][warning] (API::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
Error code: 1114

Hi guys,

I'm having this issue that is crashing my server.
INI:
ArkShop.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffe06ca3389) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ArkShop.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffe06c9cc8b) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ArkShop.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffe06cade32) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ArkShop.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffe06caef31) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ArkShop.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffe06cb095d) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
VERSION.dll!ArkApi::Commands::CheckCommands<ArkApi::Commands::Command<void __cdecl(AShooterPlayerController *,FString *,enum EChatSendMode::Type)>,AShooterPlayerController * &,FString * &,enum EChatSendMode::Type &>() (0x00007ffe08e76786) + 84 bytes [C:\Users\Adrian\Desktop\Programmierung\LIBRARIES\C++\ARK-Server-API-master\version\Core\Private\Commands.h:115]
VERSION.dll!ArkApi::Hook_AShooterPlayerController_ServerSendChatMessage_Impl() (0x00007ffe08e73a63) + 0 bytes [C:\Users\Adrian\Desktop\Programmierung\LIBRARIES\C++\ARK-Server-API-master\version\Core\Private\Ark\HooksImpl.cpp:107]

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Regards

Hi guys,

INI:
VERSION.dll!ArkApi::Commands::CheckCommands<ArkApi::Commands::Command<void __cdecl(AShooterPlayerController *,FString *,enum EChatSendMode::Type)>,AShooterPlayerController * &,FString * &,enum EChatSendMode::Type &>() (0x00007ffe08e76786) + 84 bytes [C:\Users\Adrian\Desktop\Programmierung\LIBRARIES\C++\ARK-Server-API-master\version\Core\Private\Commands.h:115]
VERSION.dll!ArkApi::Hook_AShooterPlayerController_ServerSendChatMessage_Impl() (0x00007ffe08e73a63) + 0 bytes [C:\Users\Adrian\Desktop\Programmierung\LIBRARIES\C++\ARK-Server-API-master\version\Core\Private\Ark\HooksImpl.cpp:107]

Regards
wrong blueprint probably

I already have the ark api and ark shop loaded up and running. If I add this, will it cause issues with the points database on the server? Will my players keep all their points? This seems like it would be a transparent install but I wanted to make sure before I load it up.

thanks!

Hi guys,

INI:

Regards
You have this problem, I also met.I don't know how to solve it now.

wrong blueprint probably
This doesn't seem to be the problem with this blueprint. After my server crashed, I re-used the blueprint that caused it to crash. There was no problem when I used it again.

You have this problem, I also met.I don't know how to solve it now.
Hi mate, I just replace the version 2.9.1 to older version v.2.8 and removed the additional feature that I started to use to put tools on max damage "Damage": 750

After made this, the crash stopped. Since then my servers don't crash anymore.

This doesn't seem to be the problem with this blueprint. After my server crashed, I re-used the blueprint that caused it to crash. There was no problem when I used it again.
It was the same thing that happened to me

/buykit seems to work. It takes points and says I have successfully bought said dino. But, nothing spawns. What am I missing?

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Nevermind. I am an idiot. /buykit just buys the kit...literally. I forgot to use /kit to actually redeem it.

Last edited:
It was the same thing that happened to me
I was also using 2.8 at the time, and I upgraded to 2.9 with 2.8 configuration information.I didn't have this problem in version 2.8, this should be 2.9 and there is something wrong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back