[Unstable] ArkShop Rework [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsjollin

Amazing!

Heya, I've been meaning to do similar, a couple changes i had planned:

Ability to have item+dino in the shop section
Ability to have saddled dino
Addition of "Categories"
i.e.
/shop
"Pick a category: Water, Land, Flier, Base, Mats, Equipment, Other"
/shop water
"Water dinos available: ....

If you get to these before i get around to it, that'd be nice :)

Very good adaptation, congratulations, I have a question, can I put permissions in the store, or create a store for VIPs and one for ordinary players?

This looks very exciting! Can it log points spent in the main database? I think the original plugin planned for that but never did it.

In the example config the author is using a stack mod for selling stone, this is proof that stack mod resources work in the shop if you know the correct blueprint paths. It was one of the most frequent complaints on servers who just dropped the old shop in without changing anything. Good on them for giving great examples of what makes this plugin work.

Very nice work, I will install it after the weekend. Is it compatible with the current config file or do I need to create a new one?

In the example config the author is using a stack mod for selling stone, this is proof that stack mod resources work in the shop if you know the correct blueprint paths. It was one of the most frequent complaints on servers who just dropped the old shop in without changing anything. Good on them for giving great examples of what makes this plugin work.
Thanks!

In the latest download the .pdb file is missing, is it ok to apply just the updated .dll?

sweeeet :) thanks for letting me know so quick. Just updated my config with the new features. Much appreciated for your hard work, one thing I thought of that could be a good feature: ability to sort by type.

Example:

/shop items (Shows Items Only)
/shop dino (Shows Dinos Only)
/shop resources (Shows Resources Only)

items would be for things like armour, clothes, tools, weapons etc and other 2 self explanatory :)

The work is very good. I would like to ask if I will join the dual currency system in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back