Teleport

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
And I never said there was an issue with the plugin. I just stated removing it stopped all my crashing issues.

Yea the plugin logs say nothing I have looked at them. If I had a crash log I would have posted it. But if the server terminates then there is no crash log to write. And that's what was happening the server would close/terminate not even crash. After I removed this I have had no issues and no server crash in 2 weeks now.
Checked windows logs?

Yea the plugin logs say nothing I have looked at them. If I had a crash log I would have posted it. But if the server terminates then there is no crash log to write. And that's what was happening the server would close/terminate not even crash. After I removed this I have had no issues and no server crash in 2 weeks now.
do other plugin will make server crash?which?

And I never said there was an issue with the plugin. I just stated removing it stopped all my crashing issues.

it will make server crash,please repair it,thanks.
I have tested this now and yes. The plugin makes the ark server crash but not right away!

Command used: /tp /tpa /tpr

Also noticed that the cooldown seems not working. Put on 5 seconds just for a test but it kept on saying that that player is busy with another teleport.

The thing that can look confusing in the dump is that I can look like it isn't the plugin that affected the crash. But tried 4 times by using /tp to a player and after 1-2 hours the server crash.

Anyway, I have attached a dump file :)

I have tested this now and yes. The plugin makes the ark server crash but not right away!

Also noticed that the cooldown seems not working. Put on 5 seconds just for a test but it kept on saying that that player is busy with another teleport.

The thing that can look confusing in the dump is that I can look like it isn't the plugin that affected the crash. But tried 4 times by using /tp to a player and after 1-2 hours the server crash.

yeah,sir,good job.

Server Crashed Due to Teleport Plugins. The server only closes after some players were using /tpr command.

Great work ;)

Didn't think it was my Box Lolz!

is there a dependency on permissions possible?
when will the server crashs be solved?

thanks KAP

We need this plugiiing T_T

Please try to fix it, i really love it

Love.

Is there a trick to this so it works?

cheat tpd <Distance> - Admin Teleport all tribe tamed dinos to you <Distance> : 1 - 8000

I did 'cheat tpd 1000' and nothing teleported to me.

Is this plugin utilizing permissions yet? Only certain uses with 'X' permission can utilize this plugin etc.

Just curious, thanks!

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back