TebexAtlas - Server Donation Plugin

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
tebex updated TebexAtlas - Server Donation Plugin with a new update entry:

TebexArk 2.2.0

We're delighted once again to work with the team behind Atlas: Server API to release version 2.2.0 of the official Tebex plugin.

This version introduces lots of performance improvements and additional checks to ensure the plugin is more robust.

ChangeLog
- General performance improvements and fixes
- Checks for 'dead' players to stop trying to give items to such players
- Checks to ensure that 'GiveItem'-type commands have actually delivered the item, and re-queuing the command if...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm having issues with the plugin working right, it keeps crashing my grids.
----
About 5 minutes and the mod crashes when connecting to the Tebex site but when i removed the connect the grids are stable again. I for one will not pay for this service until it's fixed. Great app and website but can't expect people to pay me if the grids crash from the program/plugin. I'm willing to give you any logs or files that you need to test. Just inbox me. Also, on the website when i try to connect and test it always fails but if i do a rcon test it connects just fine. Any thoughts on this.

I'm having issues with the plugin working right, it keeps crashing my grids.
----
About 5 minutes and the mod crashes when connecting to the Tebex site but when i removed the connect the grids are stable again. I for one will not pay for this service until it's fixed. Great app and website but can't expect people to pay me if the grids crash from the program/plugin. I'm willing to give you any logs or files that you need to test. Just inbox me. Also, on the website when i try to connect and test it always fails but if i do a rcon test it connects just fine. Any thoughts on this.

It may be something in your config. I am running it on 36 grids without any issue. Purchases work fine. Starter Kits work fine. Check the log file and see if there is anything in there regarding what it is crashing on.

It may be something in your config. I am running it on 36 grids without any issue. Purchases work fine. Starter Kits work fine. Check the log file and see if there is anything in there regarding what it is crashing on.

I switched to the rcon way and works just fine, the plugin is throwing all kinds of problems, i tested a 2x2 fresh grid with it and in about 5mins it causes the server to freeze and crash. i'll use it later if they do more testing but with rcon gives me another solution to use for now. Still a great site and service, i understand all this takes time to workout the bugs lol so nothing bad to say other than im having some issues with it. Thanks for the reply btw

@tebex you have time to field a question? I have the plugin working perfectly fine, but I'm having difficulty getting the right player ID... I set the command with {id} and get their steam ID, and if i use {ue4id} it returns blank. Do I need my players to use the store only through the game or si there a way to get their correct ID on my server using a command in the package settings?

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Back