TebexAtlas - Server Donation Plugin

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
just upgraded to new plugin v1.0. Running into issues trying to config it for multi server grids. The config instructions say to put in the IP: PORT and assuming a code you guys call a Secret I assume goes next to that? is that to be added via a command, or do we manually add it? and if we manually add it, how do I generate those keys ahead of time so that they can be added? Do i simply add the server, get the secrets, skip the detection, and add it manually or what? just a little confused. thanks

I tried to generate and add one manually to start with, and it still prompted me in the console to run the command ,as if it didn't detect the settings.

Also, the config files says "IP: PORT" .. which port do we use, the PUSH port ? game port? query port? RCON port? .. omg, so many ports! lol

No problem!

So the IP:pORT is the game IP and port. Yes they need adding manually into the JSON, so you'd need to create all the servers and skip the connection check first. Going forward we might look at if we can add a command to do it, however it's probably impractical as the admin would have to travel from grid to grid to set them up!

We had alot of help in building this version of the plugin, so I'd need to check to confirm, but I think it uses the default "secret" config option as a fallback, in case a particular grid doesn't have its own secret, which is probably why you get that warning.

You can see how we load the per-grid secret at https://github.com/BuycraftPlugin/T...fb8f8305/Tebex-Ark/TebexArk/TebexArk.cpp#L375

Kind Regards,

Liam

No problem!

So the IP: PORT is the game IP and port. Yes they need adding manually into the JSON, so you'd need to create all the servers and skip the connection check first. Going forward we might look at if we can add a command to do it, however it's probably impractical as the admin would have to travel from grid to grid to set them up!

We had alot of help in building this version of the plugin, so I'd need to check to confirm, but I think it uses the default "secret" config option as a fallback, in case a particular grid doesn't have its own secret, which is probably why you get that warning.

You can see how we load the per-grid secret at https://github.com/BuycraftPlugin/T...fb8f8305/Tebex-Ark/TebexArk/TebexArk.cpp#L375

Kind Regards,

Liam

So If I understand it right, I add every Single Server into the json like this?

"secrets":{
"ip1root1: Port":"secretcode",
"ip2root1: Port":"secretcode",
"ip3root1: Port":"secretcode",
"ip1root2: Port":"secretcode",
"ip2root2: Port":"secretcode"
},

Do i have to add both servers to the Servers then if i host on multiple roots?
Is it always the same secretcode or do I assign one for all servers?

So If I understand it right, I add every Single Server into the json like this?

"secrets":{
"ip1root1: Port":"secretcode",
"ip2root1: Port":"secretcode",
"ip3root1: Port":"secretcode",
"ip1root2: Port":"secretcode",
"ip2root2: Port":"secretcode"
},

Do i have to add both servers to the Servers then if i host on multiple roots?
Is it always the same secretcode or do I assign one for all servers?

Hey Revy,

You have a couple of options - if you don't want to have a separate server for each grid, then you can share one secretcode between all instances. However, if you have commands that need to execute separately on every grid, this wouldn't work for you.

Otherwise, you can create multiple servers against one webstore in your control panel (Just go to Integration >> Servers). This then means you can have commands set to run against each server/grid. Each server will have it's own secret key, which you will put into the config.

Hey Revy,

You have a couple of options - if you don't want to have a separate server for each grid, then you can share one secret code between all instances. However, if you have commands that need to execute separately on every grid, this wouldn't work for you.

Otherwise, you can create multiple servers against one website in your control panel (Just go to Integration >> Servers). This then means you can have commands set to run against each server/grid. Each server will have its own secret key, which you will put into the config.

Okay, the only thing I want is that my code gets executed on the server the player is on since it only adds items to their inventory. I have my Grid separated between 2 roots and I don't want the player to have to choose on which server the command should be executed. Could you gimme a hand with that?

@tebex

My shop doesn't appear to be working at all, none of the commands are executing properly. I tried adding a simple free points package and these are my results;

In-Game:
View attachment 1313

Terminal:
View attachment 1314

However simply doing the command myself in game works perfectly fine as it should. None of the commands I have for the packages in the shop are working at all, is this a configuration problem somewhere? I run 12 grids so I'm just wondering if that could be causing the issue

@tebex

My shop doesn't appear to be working at all, none of the commands are executing properly. I tried adding a simple free points package and these are my results;

In-Game:
View attachment 1313

Terminal:
View attachment 1314

However simply doing the command myself in game works perfectly fine as it should. None of the commands I have for the packages in the shop are working at all, is this a configuration problem somewhere? I run 12 grids so I'm just wondering if that could be causing the issue

If you can email support with you webstore url etc we can look into this for you - as @Michidu said, it looks like the ID is wrong.

It's a weird steam id.

Oh actually I think I've found the issue. I was using {steamid} for the command before but it wasn't working so I thought I'd try {ue4id} hoping it would convert to the right steam id, which then lead me here when it didn't work. It turns out that {steamid} is the old format and what I needed to use was just {id}

So.. problem solved? At least for now.

Last edited:
Having a strange bug with Tebex and Permissions. I'll post screenshots below of Tebex config.
Tebex is working for adding points and all of that but doesn't work at all when using Permissions. It won't add a user into a permission group that I have setup. I can add them manually in game but Tebex for some reason won't add them to group. @tebex

it looks like this is related to permissions, I have the same issue, but the exact same command works on select servers while it fails to work on others

it looks like this is related to permissions, I have the same issue, but the exact same command works on select servers while it fails to work on others
Yep exact issue I'm having, I've reached out to @Michidu and see if he has any idea.

@tebex People are not able to purchase subscriptions on my store, it gets to the payment screen and paypal throws an error. Everything else on the store works perfectly fine. I tried to contact you about this but there was no response so I'll ask here.

I am getting "[TebexAtlas][info] Unable to process API request" on one of my grids which is causing it to lock up completely, the server is running but nothing is working in-game, npc's are not moving etc. It's also refusing to close when told to. This issue persists even through a restart.

Doesn't appear the "Execute command even if player is offline" is working. I thought what this means is if the player isn't online it will still execute the command? In testing, it only worked when I entered the grid. Not when I was not in the grid. Given the beauty of Mysql, we should only need one server to be added to the Tebex config file and be able to select the offline player feature and still be able to issue all commands if the plugins utilize MySql.
In short, I add one server to tebex config. Create package> Addpoints {id} 500 . Choose option for offline players. Shop plugin is connected to MySQL. No matter what grid im on, it should execute addpoints 500 on that one server grid and I should receive points on any other grid because shop plugin is connected to MySQL.

I'm getting "[TebexAtlas][critical] Unable to parse JSON" multiple times after running for over 24 hours without issue on all 120+ servers, what does it mean? Doesn't appear to actually break the plugin?

Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back