TebexArk - Server Donation Plugin

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Been using it for months now, never had an issue.
But after upgrading to 2.0, I'm getting errors on loading it up.
I uploaded the config file as instructed, no issues in it as I always validate my json files before I upload them.

Info:
Failed to load plugin - TebexArk
Error code: 127

Yes, it is on Ark Server API 3.0

Been using it for months now, never had an issue.
But after upgrading to 2.0, I'm getting errors on loading it up.
I uploaded the config file as instructed, no issues in it as I always validate my json files before I upload them.

Info:
Failed to load plugin - TebexArk
Error code: 127

Yes, it is on Ark Server API 3.0

Can you email the full log file to support ([email protected]), and we'll look into this for you.

Kind Regards,

Sent

Can I use the same Secret Key on multiple servers so that there isn't a bunch of commands being repeated to each server to ensure it goes through?

Hey mates my ingame command !donate dont work but it still woeks with buying through pushcommmands bit my server took like 10 minits to full start up is that normal?

giveitemtoplayer {id} "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/GeneratorTek/PrimalItemStructure_GeneratorTek.PrimalItemStructure_GeneratorTek'" 1 1 0 is anything wrong here ?

View attachment 1535

even with the donate command being set to /donate nothing happens when you type it

Does anyone else have an issue with it not automatically giving coins half the time? If someone purchases a subscription, they are supposed to get a bunch of coins, a dino, and added to a VIP role, and it does everything perfectly except not give out the coins more than half the time.

Does anyone else have an issue with it not automatically giving coins half the time? If someone purchases a subscription, they are supposed to get a bunch of coins, a dino, and added to a VIP role, and it does everything perfectly except not give out the coins more than half the time.

Yes, If I have a package that gives multiple different things, it sometimes doesnt give all.

So what is the plugin for if you run through rcon?
Sorry but there is like no information posted.

Yea I cant get the plugin to work. RCON works fine for the most part but id rather use the rcon port for my actual rcon.

Hi, i make a package and put the command : Permissions.Add {id} Donater
because i want when get donation the pluguin permission place to steam if on donater group,
but after finish donate the user dont get permission and the command dont go to executed command :\

can some on help me with that ?

thanks

Hi, i make a package and put the command : Permissions.Add {id} Donater
because i want when get donation the pluguin permission place to steam if on donater group,
but after finish donate the user dont get permission and the command dont go to executed command :\

can some on help me with that ?

thanks

This unfortunately is a common-known problem for most of us. Hoping for a fix soon.

This unfortunately is a common-known problem for most of us. Hoping for a fix soon.

my friend, have another option to do that ? i mean, ppl make donation and go manualy to permistion and make that or something else for now ?

thanks

Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back