Resource icon

[Resource] Supply Notifier 1.0.3

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This prefix applies to all resources.

syrus

syrus submitted a new resource:

Supply Notifier - Notify your players when a new supply/beacon appear in the map and their location!

Notify your players when a new supply/beacon appear in the map and their location!
  • Customizable notifications for supplies/beacons
  • Notify the asteroid change of Gen2
  • Works in any map and with any mod
  • It works with: Supply Crates, Loot Crates, Orbital Supplies, Corrupt Element Nodes, Artifacts, Beaver Dams and more
  • Configurable by entity ID (https://ark.fandom.com/wiki/Beacon_IDs)...

Read more about this resource...

Notification cross the map or just the map spawn it ? Any option to make it notification in discord channel sir ?

Notification cross the map or just the map spawn it ? Any option to make it notification in discord channel sir ?

That's exactly what I would like to use this for: broadcast a message to Across the Cluster + Discord of what resources are within Gen 2's asteroids. That would be awesome.

Just in the map, but the cross server is a good idea! For the discord function, you can find the paid upgrade in my discord

everything works great except the Ragnarok Desert Lootcrates.
I have that in my config, but they are not displayed. :(

"SupplyCreate_OceanInstant_High_C": {
"Name": Desert High Loot Crate",
"Notification": {
"Type": "Notification",
"Sender": "Server",
"Size": 1.3,
"Time": 10,
"Color": "0,255,255",
"Msg": "'{Name}' ist bei Lat: {Lat} Lon: {Lon} gespawnt!"
}

1673026104156.png

The Lootcrates have changing numbers in their names. So I made 10 entries in the config (SupplyCreate_OceanInstant_High_C to SupplyCreate_OceanInstant_High_C_9) unfortunately this did not help either.

1673371016901.png
1673371169124.png
1673371187010.png
1673371726086.png
1673371752092.png

"SupplyCreate_OceanInstant_High_C": {
"Name": "Desert High Loot Crate",
"Type": "Chat",
}
},
"SupplyCreate_OceanInstant_High_C_0": {
}
},
"SupplyCreate_OceanInstant_High_C_1": {
}
},

any idea?

@Wikinger
You need to remove all after the _C, with the SupplyCreate_OceanInstant_High_C will be sufficient but I thought that they had another name. Mm do you have any mod that modify them? I will download Ragnarok to check it

No I have adjusted the drops manually via config.

For example:
ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCreate_OceanInstant_High_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=3,NumItemSetsPower=1.0 [....]

There "SupplyCreate_OceanInstant_High_C" also takes effect.

Добрый день не пинайте, только начинаю. как поставить на сервер и подключить дискорд? Есть где ниб инструкция или видео

if can be get the info revealed by spending shop points that would be lot better

I would like to find out how to use and receive notifications in discord using a free plugin, they tell me that a free plugin can't do that

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back