[Resource] Structures Limit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This prefix applies to all resources.
It would be nice a plugin same like "StructuresLimit" but "DinosLimit"

Good. As it would be necessary to configure to set the limit of structures per Player. And another doubt, how would affect the limit per player when joining a tribe?

Can you give me Arkomatic Forge,Chemistry and Fabricator codes ?

Can you give me Arkomatic Forge,Chemistry and Fabricator codes ?
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/ARKomatic/Structures/ARKomaticFabricator/ARKomaticFabricator_BP.ARKomaticFabricator_BP'"
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/ARKomatic/Structures/ARKomaticForge/ARKomaticForge_BP.ARKomaticForge_BP'"
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/ARKomatic/Structures/ARKomaticChemistryBench/ARKomaticChemistryBench_BP.ARKomaticChemistryBench_BP'"

Since the last Update Te Limits only Show placed Structures but when i set a Limit on Tek Tirret´s it shows up when i checked it but don´t count´s the placed turret´s.

Since the last Update Te Limits only Show placed Structures but when i set a Limit on Tek Tirret´s it shows up when i checked it but don´t count´s the placed turret´s.
Maybe the BP has changed?

total count still works still works but it seems that all s+ ive entered stopped working and there has been no update to the S+ mod.

michidu is aware the plugin possibly broke since the launch of GE and when he has spare time he will look into it.

Examples?

for example genesis ocean metal platform

"Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Structures/OceanPlatform/OceanPlatform_Wood/OceanPlatform_Metal_BP.OceanPlatform_Metal_BP'":{
"Name":"WaterPlatformMetal",
"Count":5
}

none of my listed structures are counting towards their limit. the only thing working is the total count. this is my config which hasnt changed since sep 24th.

JSON:
{
   "General":{
      "MaxAmount":5000,
      "CheckInterval":30,
      "NotificationDisplayTime":5.0,
      "NotificationScale":1.3
   },
   "Structures":{
      "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/cloningchamber/PrimalItemStructure_CloningChamberPlus.PrimalItemStructure_CloningChamberPlus'":{
         "Name":"S+ Cloning Chamber",
         "Count":1
      },
      "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/elementcatalyzer/PrimalItemStructure_ElementCatalyzer.PrimalItemStructure_ElementCatalyzer'":{
         "Name":"S+ Element Catalyzer",
         "Count":1
      },
      "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/ChargeStation/PrimalItemStructure_ChargeStation.PrimalItemStructure_ChargeStation'":{
         "Name":"S+ Charge Station",
         "Count":2
      },
      "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/genomicschamber/PrimalItemStructure_GenomicsChamber.PrimalItemStructure_GenomicsChamber'":{
         "Name":"S+ Mutator",
      },
      "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/GachaGavager/PrimalItemStructure_GachaGavager.PrimalItemStructure_GachaGavager'":{
         "Name":"S+ GachaGavager",
      },
      "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/Transmitter/PrimalItemStructure_TransmitterPlus.PrimalItemStructure_TransmitterPlus'":{
         "Name":"S+ Transmitter",
         "Count":3
      },
      "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/Teleporter/PrimalItemStructure_TeleporterPlus.PrimalItemStructure_TeleporterPlus'":{
         "Name":"S+ Teleporter",
      },
      "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/Forcefield/PrimalItemStructure_TekForcefield.PrimalItemStructure_TekForcefield'":{
         "Name":"S+ Forcefield",
      },
      "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/Hatchery/PrimalItemStructure_Hatchery.PrimalItemStructure_Hatchery'":{
         "Name":"S+ Hatchery",
         "Count":4
      },
      "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/Nanny/PrimalItemStructure_Nanny.PrimalItemStructure_Nanny'":{
         "Name":"S+ Nanny",
         "Count":4
      }
   },
   "Messages":{
      "Sender":"StructuresLimit",
      "ShowLimitsCmd":"/limits",
      "ReachLimit":"You've reached a limit. Type /limits to check.",
      "ShowLimitMsg":"{}: {}/{}\n",
      "TotalLimitMsg":"Total: {}/{}"
   }
}

Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back