SafeZones [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mate! Seems Safezone Name doesn't support Unicode (cyrillic. yet, messages support it with no problem. Can you solve it?

Is it possible to add an exclusion for certain structures in the preventstructuredamage field?

I want to admin-build bases across the map with invincible walls/ceilings/floors and pin-coded doors, but leave beds destructible in the zone. Basically giving players a "claimable" above-ground base.

I can make this work by configuring 10-12 "safe zones" protecting the structures I want protected and leaving a gap in the middle of all the bubbles for them to build, but being able to white-list certain structure classes for PvP damage would make it so I can put one bubble down and all but the beds will be destructible.

Can we prevent players to equip Crossbows in the SafeZone? I want to prevent player grappling.

Going to try this plugin out today. Is this plugin still functioning and more importantly... stable?

How does one utilize and configure

GiveItemsOnSpawnInZone

Thank you!

does not seem to work anymore sadly. the radius never extends and seems to have no effect.

Last edited:
Please send in more info, like crashstack or a printscreen of the problem....
there really isn't any errors its more of it has no effect from the config other then the enable true/false stuff.

for instance setting the radius does not extend other then shorten. unless you restart server , doing the reload command seems to no longer work.

it also seems to not kill modded dinos which I hope gets fixed as it once used to even if they had 500b hp.

Last edited:
So I'm wondering if this plugin is capable of performing a specific scenerio:
No PvP, No Structure Damage, No Building by non-admin (but allow admin building), and Wild creatures still harm players & tames.

I'd like to setup a PvE dino wave arena using this, but if tames/players cannot damage wilds (and the other way around) this won't work for what I'm trying to do.

The plugin works so far.

The only thing that doesn't work is SZGiveItems <ZoneName>.
The server crashes every time.

e.g.
Code:
      "ItemsConfig":{
        "Items":[ 
      {
        "Amount":20,
        "Quality":0,
        "ForceBlueprint":false,
        "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_HealSoup.PrimalItemConsumable_HealSoup'"
      }
        ],

error
View attachment 4229

hello, I use this plugin to protect certain zones from different maps of my cluster, and I try to be able to prevent the entry into specific zones unless the person has the permissions to enter there, I would even like that to be temporarily with permission groups, but I don't see how, I see the command "safezones. name>" but I don't see how I can give this permission to someone let alone temporarily.

i guess i need to add permission to a group like this : Permissions.Grant Arena SafeZones.Zone1
and then given temporary access to the group in question like this : Permissions.AddTimed <SteamID> Arena 2 0
am i in the correct one ?

OMG, I found it doesn't work in Chinese, it will prompt me?????????????

A new problem was discovered, which prevented the player from leaving, but not from entering, and they easily entered the area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back