PVPVE

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Why does it say I don't have permission to purchase the plug in?

about PVPVE plugin: If the player is in PVP,can he run /pve to change pvp mode to pve when He raided a tribe?
If this is possible,how to stop him to ehter pve mode?
thanks.

So a tribe can be in PVE, build up and farm resources, switch to PVP, go raid another PVP tribe and then turn PVE back on to be unraidable? Seems broken.

woolypenguin updated PVPVE with a new update entry:

- Fixed PVP players being able to place C4 on PVE players/dino. it broke with the "epic" patch..
- Added comparing of tribe data versus tribe leaders player data, and overrides it as necessary.
- Made a playerid->steamid cache table for database so it can always get a players steamid no matter if their offline. To fix issues when leader is given to offline player among other related things.
- Added ability to prevent PVP player joining a PVE tribe.
- Added possibility of PVE tag to chat...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is this still for sale? I am getting no reply on your discord channel, nor DM?

hi,it is posible to disable the switch from pvp to pve?

можно отключить переход из пвп в пве,что бы когда заходит новый игрок,он автоматом становится в пве например на 5 дней,после же он уже не сможет вернутся в пве?

When the player enter /pvp do I have to set a time period of 7 days for him to be able to return to /pve?

Thinking about this plugin but have questions.
1. Will players be able to view how much pve time they have left, like /pvestatus?
2. Would adding this plugin on an existing cluster make any problems, would it need a clean wipe?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello. I bought a plugin, the payment was made, the money was gone, but after redirecting back to the site, access to the download did not open.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Back