pvp zone on pve server (arena)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nyckeel

hi, i haven't seen an already existing plugin for my request, so i am proposing the idea.
I would like to have a plugin that can create a pvp area on a pve server.
with a protection of the structures located in the pvp zone, activatable or not.
with the possibility of authorizing or not the attack between players or only between dino of different tribe.
with a parameter allowing to mount or not the dinos in the zone. (for example forbidden to be able to ride on flying dino)
an opportunity to earn rewards for the winner of the zone.
the possibility of banning certain dinos in the area.

I am trying to have this kind of plugin on my servers in order to create combat arenas between players (like a Pokemon arena) :D

thank you for reading me, hoping one day to find my happiness ;)

I would also really love a solution for this! I have an event map, and I'm currently trying to figure out how I can add a huge number of "safe zones", just to make the whole map PVE, but the colosseum PVP. It would be a lot cleaner if it were possible to allow PVP only in specific areas while disallowing it everywhere else!

I would love this idea,

The closest is probably SafeZones plugins which can create PvE on PvP, unfortunately not the other way.

This has been discussed a lot and it is not possible, there's no (known) way to allow damage in a PvE server since it is hard coded.
Well tribewar can do it.
I'm thinking about mechanics that will allow pvp if tribewar is on.
or the automatic declaration of wars between the tribes, for example, when entering the zone.

This has been discussed a lot and it is not possible, there's no (known) way to allow damage in a PvE server since it is hard coded.
SafeZones are designed to set zone Pves in a PVP world, but what if they were reversed? Only some areas remain PVP, how about PVE elsewhere?

thanks for all the future time invested and work on this idea (y)

Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back