Protect every new player(every new tribe) in the set time

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
i can think of too many ways to abuse it what if you make a tribe logg off then use a alt in your newly protected tribe and was alliance you can now go raid ect and store stuff back at a orp base and basically live there with no worries and also the owner would have to login each week or something for 1 second, but yeah a base buff would be better that Michidu came up with when i mentioned these exploits to him.

i can think of too many ways to abuse it what if you make a tribe logg off then use a alt in your newly protected tribe and was alliance you can now go raid ect and store stuff back at a orp base and basically live there with no worries and also the owner would have to login each week or something for 1 second, but yeah a base buff would be better that Michidu came up with when i mentioned these exploits to him.
Thank you for your work,sir.Did you have done this plugin?We need it very much.

Just add decay to youre zone plugin that we could use that.

Elite ARK does have this exact plugin, it gives 72hrs of automatic structure protection but not player or tame and if you merge tribes it does not add any more time so we know at least it is doable. We just need to figure out how.

I really really realy hope this happens!

Can you make the following?

- a txt file were you can add tribeIDs to
- When a tribe ID is found in the txt file it will give structure protection up to (Config.Hours) after the time is passed that it will auto remove the tribe id from the txt file.
- Config setting with Hours

Last edited:
By all means, feel free to grab the open source and make a plug-in yourself instead of pestering.

soo are u guys working on that plugins ? it would be nice to have something like that ... give new player structure protection for a specific time thanks

Looking for a plugin like this will pay good money for whoever can code me a working plugin. Contact me privately and let's talk prices.

^^ Best be ready to shell out a couple hundy, because dev work is not cheap. My hourly rate is $50/hr and that's on the low end.

I can also participate in the financing, I am for the protection of the new players.

Last edited:
After trying to get the plugin, I found that it is not possible for the same reason.

My question is, what options do we have to get this plugin?

For now it has been impossible for me to get it, even paying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back