Protect every new player(every new tribe) in the set time

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

arkserveradmin

If it could Protect every new player(every new tribe) in the set time that they are can not be hurted by other's player,and they can not hurt other's player,dino and structure.

It is very Popular and necessary,many players need it,thanks.

plugin function:
Every new player(every new tribe) who is protected in the set time,they(their player,dino and structure) can not be hurted by other's player,and they can not also hurt other's player,dino and structure.

Turret do not shoot them(player and dino) who is new player(new tribe) in the set time.

You could hurt other player's dinos and structures,and other player could also hurt your dinos and structures when than the new player(new tribe) protection time.

Players in the same tribe that they everyone only a chance for new player(new tribe) protection,when a player leave tribe(or When the old player creates a character again),he do not have new player(new tribe) protection again.

it could use Real time or game time to set new player(new tribe)protection time.

thank you.

Last edited:
I like your Idea.

I am running my server now for a month and I really need a 24h Protection plugin/ mod for the new players. Just a simple system to protect the new player/tribe for x time till they can be able to defend would be awesome.

Thanks.

I like your Idea.

I am running my server now for a month and I really need a 24h Protection plugin/ mod for the new players. Just a simple system to protect the new player/tribe for x time till they can be able to defend would be awesome.

Thanks.
ok,thanks.

Love the idea but I see it being abused on high rate servers. So I believe if this were to be made a plugin then allow us to change the amount of time new players get protected.

Example 1: Player 1 joins and plays as normal, a few days pass and now he logs in with another account (Player 2) and is invited to tribe, fully geared and ready to raid, does he now have immunity while raiding?

Example 2: Player 2 joins and merges his new tribe with Player 1, does Player 1's tribe now have immunity?

Things like this I see being a problem. But again I love the idea, I just really hope it's executed well.

Love the idea but I see it being abused on high rate servers. So I believe if this were to be made a plugin then allow us to change the amount of time new players get protected.

Example 1: Player 1 joins and plays as normal, a few days pass and now he logs in with another account (Player 2) and is invited to tribe, fully geared and ready to raid, does he now have immunity while raiding?

Example 2: Player 2 joins and merges his new tribe with Player 1, does Player 1's tribe now have immunity?

Things like this I see being a problem. But again I love the idea, I just really hope it's executed well.

I think this problem can be fix if set that protection tribe to pve. mean that tribe will can't do damage to another tribe like play in pve server.

This will be exploited, As i don't think Devs can make a protected player pawn unable to have c4 strapped to it.
Tribes could make new characters Completely immune to damage and targeting, Strap c4 to them have them run right into bases and then the c4 could then be sniped from a safe distance. Straight inside and switch the generators off.

There is a similar plugin running on elite arks server. But he seems to be keeping it private. New players joining get structure protection automatically for 72 hrs upon joining the server.

OP's idea seems a little more expansive then that. If you had options like the PVP scheduler plugin for what exactly could happen to the player/his structures/dinos it would be ideal.

Also would be nice to trigger something like this for giving tribes that have been raided a bit of a cooldown so they could rebuild.

@xsilversagex The exploits sound like it would be possible, but on an actively moderated server people using such means could be detected from logs and admins watching. Not like even vanilla Ark is totally exploit free or anything xD

I think it would be better to just make their Structures indestructible for X time

Yes that would be awesome, just something to protect the player structures for X time.

This would be amazing. I agree PLAYER protection could be abused. Structure protection would be great.

Yeah a plugin where new players get for example 24 hours raid protection would be nice :) maybe a option where admins can give raid protection to players would be cool too

With only protecting structures X hours is enough. I like the idea.

I think this would greatly enhance player experience a new player grace period is definitely a must for the more savage servers you could even add in an option where if the said new player or tribe actually attack someone or dino they void there protection and it is even announced server wide.

I give this mod request 2 thumbs up

I agree! I think this would have to be tribe based and the unprotected tribe would have to overrule the new protected tribe when they merge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Back