No Wander [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome Update! Thanks again for such an Epic Plugin!! Thanks for adding in conscious only ;)

It would seem that wandering is enabled upon being imprinted on even though it gets disabled when they are first born.

Edit:
Just double checked and they indeed will not move then once I imprint on them they start to wander

Last edited:
It would seem that wandering is enabled upon being imprinted on even though it gets disabled when they are first born.

Edit:
Just double checked and they indeed will not move then once I imprint on them they start to wander

I will look into.

Last edited:

Edit:

I spawned in 20 baby dodo's.
  • 3 out of 20 wandered 1 one time and stopped before claiming
  • 17 out of 20 did not move at all before claiming
  • 20 out of 20 did not move at all after claiming
What version are you using? Anyone else seen this issue because I can't seem to reproduce it.

What version are you using? Anyone else seen this issue because I can't seem to reproduce it.
Latest version I will double check everything and make a video... it might also be another plugin that is trying to do the same so I will disable that and see if that makes a difference.

Update: It was seemingly a plugin conflict. Disabled the other plugin doing this and issue has since resolved itself. You may want to talk to woolypenguin because his MAGA mod seemingly stops baby wandering before claiming but conflicts with yours after...

Last edited:
Just wanna make sure you saw my update on my reply

Update: It was seemingly a plugin conflict. Disabled the other plugin doing this and issue has since resolved itself. You may want to talk to woolypenguin because his MAGA mod seemingly stops baby wandering before claiming but conflicts with yours after...

Is it possible to make dinos on passive when they popped up? Like you did with wandering.

Is it possible to make dinos on passive when they popped up? Like you did with wandering.

I believe only tamed dinos have the ability to be set on passive. Why would you need this?

Cos for example if you hit mana when they popped up they'll jump everywhere,or if you accidentally hit giga it'll run away from you,or if they'll see dead body.

Hey there Lethal! I just want to say I appreciate all the hard work on you've done on this mod, its really great! I had a question from a tribemate the other day; would it be at all possible for the game to pull names from dino stats instead of just a random name gen? Even "4040352642" etc would be fine I think, but I have no idea how much that would entail. Thanks again for your time and effort!

Hey there Lethal! I just want to say I appreciate all the hard work on you've done on this mod, its really great! I had a question from a tribemate the other day; would it be at all possible for the game to pull names from dino stats instead of just a random name gen? Even "4040352642" etc would be fine I think, but I have no idea how much that would entail. Thanks again for your time and effort!

Naming conventions are very specific per breeder and setting a generic one would make some people happy and others wouldn't use it because they do it differently. Currently the preferences only support turning on/off features and going beyond that type of setting system opens up possiblity for user input errors. While I think the idea has merit, implementing the feature would take some work to make everyone happy and prevent possible issues with user input.

Naming conventions are very specific per breeder and setting a generic one would make some people happy and others wouldn't use it because they do it differently. Currently the preferences only support turning on/off features and going beyond that type of setting system opens up possiblity for user input errors. While I think the idea has merit, implementing the feature would take some work to make everyone happy and prevent possible issues with user input.

Totally understandable, I figured it was that type of thing but wasn't sure how easy it would be to enable a toggle of sorts (0 Naming is off, 1 Naming is current random naming convention, 2 is Stat naming covention). I knew it was a long shot but it doesn't hurt to ask. I appreciate the response!

Totally understandable, I figured it was that type of thing but wasn't sure how easy it would be to enable a toggle of sorts (0 Naming is off, 1 Naming is current random naming convention, 2 is Stat naming covention). I knew it was a long shot but it doesn't hurt to ask. I appreciate the response!

I was more referring to the format the name is created with.
Would everyone be happy with a default stat name like "H1320 S462 W510 M131.7"
H = Health
S = Stamina
W = Weight
M = Melee Damage

Examples in game

View attachment 2653View attachment 2652

depends on the creature i guess and what the player is breeding for. on some creatures weight is a pointless stat, while stamina is a pointless stat on other and then some creatures food is important. if this was added could you let it be configurable which stats were added.

also depending on the server, stat points are looked at more so than stat values so if you can include that it could make it more universal.

(when i say stat points i mean how many of the creatures levels were put into a stat e.g. 80 levels/point put into hp as opposed to stat values e.g. 4000 hp.)

awesome plugin!, is it possible to add a setting for example '' if its not claimed in 30 mins'' they die on their own, that would be cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back