New Player Protection

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Per hours? or what do you mean?
I mean if a new player join the 1th day of the mounth in the server and protection is set (like default) to 72h, His protection expire in the 3th day of the mounth also if no login anymore or is 72h is calculated when the player is online and play? Thanks again

It doesn't give protection automaticaly when a player join my server for first time. I have to give npp manually.

Getting freezes and server timeouts if i use this on my server. I have a handful of other plugins installed but ive narrowed it down to this one. If i use a fresh server instance all seems fine for a few minutes then the timeout returns and unable to rejoin the server. Anyone experiencing something similar perhaps?

Does the plugin still work?

- First Boot it will create the Database and everything works fine.
- After the first boot the data base wont be loaded and the server crashed with a callback error (prob because no database loaded).

01/14/22 09:40 [API][warning] (API: PluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - NewPlayerProtection
Error code: 1114

Last edited:
Does the plugin still work?

- First Boot it will create the Database and everything works fine.
- After the first boot the data base wont be loaded and the server crashed with a callback error (prob because no database loaded).

01/14/22 09:40 [API][warning] (API: PluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - NewPlayerProtection
Error code: 1114
Can confirm. This is occurring on my cluster too unfortunately. I believe the project has been abandoned by the original creator :(

Last edited:
Is this going to be open source for future updating or this is now dead?
Because we would like to use this on our cluster, but we use the latest api

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back