New Player Protection

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
is there a bug or something going on with the plugin? its not givng new players NPP for me. When I try to manually add it sometimes it tells me tribe id does not exist

is there a bug or something going on with the plugin? its not givng new players NPP for me. When I try to manually add it sometimes it tells me tribe id does not exist
Update Ark Api and permissions if you dont do, there is a new Update that obtain corrects id

Hello, I have been supporting your plug-in, but recently my server has encountered a problem that I have never encountered. I have no way to deal with it. Please help me.View attachment 2934

Would you consider adding public methods for GetPlayerNPPStatus() {NEW_PLAYER, PROTECTED, NOT_PROTECTED} or something along those lines?
I'd like to show a tag in my chat plugin

Adding and sync a permission tag would work too

barnwellrd, can npp integrated with arkshop? like /buy npp 1 = mean with points admin tribe can prolong npp? That would be nice i think. Thanks

How does one open the NewPlayerProtection.db DataBaseFile? What program is required to find out the information?

Great plugin, would it be possible for admins to check in game how long a tribe has time left?

---EDIT--- Sorted itself out after a few more minutes

I dunno if this is an issue on my side or the plugins side or whatnot, but currently on my server, I've got it set to have 24 hours of protection, but my timer ran out, I did !npp status, and it says -6 minutes remaining.

View attachment 4054

The server did wipe and I deleted the database.

Last edited:
hi and tnx for this plugin!
i have just 2 question:
i try to add the path at "DbPathOverride" like C:\ARK Server\Servers\Server1
but when i start the server i get an error and the database is not found (i have already move in folder Server1) any suggestions for solve this?
and i want to understand if the time protection start only when the player is online or also if is offilne? i mean the safe is active for 36h played or 36h like 1,5 day in real life?
thanks again

hi and tnx for this plugin!
i have just 2 question:
i try to add the path at "DbPathOverride" like C:\ARK Server\Servers\Server1
but when i start the server i get an error and the database is not found (i have already move in folder Server1) any suggestions for solve this?
and i want to understand if the time protection start only when the player is online or also if is offilne? i mean the safe is active for 36h played or 36h like 1,5 day in real life?
thanks again

Belive you need to have double slash: C:\\ARK Server\\Servers\\Server1

Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Back