New Player Protection

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Sir if you make an editable(for unpredictable to players) self executed own protection command for some day by set admin I aim to put it to arkshop and selfbuy its own protection to players. please hear this, thx

Hello,

how to reset my data base? where is the file located or how the date is named?

Best Regards

Hello,

how to reset my data base? where is the file located or how the date is named?

Best Regards

With the server shutdown or the plugin unloaded delete the following files in the plugin folder.
NewPlayerProtection.db
NewPlayerProtection.db-shm
NewPlayerProtection.db-wal

Hello guys iam making a new server to test some stuff
my ping was 25 / 30 , i stop server place protection and start server and i get like 112 / 132
is only with me ?

i get this few monght before and now still same :|

any ideia how fix that ?

thanks

[API][warning] (API: PluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Plugin NewPlayerProtection requires newer API version!

Got this warning, is there a place to get an updated version?

Can't delete this, so instead I will just edit it with the solution.

Found that the my host was using an outdated Ark API. After speaking to them they updated their version, which then updated mine, problem solved.

Last edited:
View attachment 2603 I get allways this error when i start the sever with your plug,most for sure its my mistake but if someone could please help me?
And yes the NPP folder is in api plugin folder

the protection doesn't work when a player choose a tribe name anymore !!!!! HELPPPP

Thank you for your efforts. Our server has been using your protection plug-in, but the player can't remove the protection. There's no command to enter a code. I don't know how to cancel the protection and how to query the protection time. I suggest to add an input code: cancel the protection and query the protection command. Another suggestion is to add a PVE in front of the player's name More intuitive to find new people in their own protection time. Sorry, this is just my suggestion. Thank you for your plug-in support.

Thank you for your efforts. Our server has been using your protection plug-in, but the player can't remove the protection. There's no command to enter a code. I don't know how to cancel the protection and how to query the protection time. I suggest to add an input code: cancel the protection and query the protection command. Another suggestion is to add a PVE in front of the player's name More intuitive to find new people in their own protection time. Sorry, this is just my suggestion. Thank you for your plug-in support.

You mean these commands listed in the overview page of the plugin?
  • !npp status ~ Shows how much time/levels you have left before the protection wears off (Based on oldest and highest tribe member)
  • !npp disable ~ Disables protection for user's tribe (only tribe admins can do)

hello can you add an editable enabling command ?

my scenario is

if I can edit the command I would change it to unpredictable by players such as !npp_enable_active and I would set it to arkshop and let players to buy their own protection like /buy 1dprotection, /buy 2dprotection etc.. and also plugin checks if the player is the owner of the tribe or not and applies once during the protection like it does

That would be really nice sir

hello can you add an editable enabling command ?

my scenario is

if I can edit the command I would change it to unpredictable by players such as !npp_enable_active and I would set it to arkshop and let players to buy their own protection like /buy 1dprotection, /buy 2dprotection etc.. and also plugin checks if the player is the owner of the tribe or not and applies once during the protection like it does

That would be really nice sir
that's a pretty unclean solution, a cheat command to trigger protection is way better....

Hi, i added the plugin to my cluster servers but is not working. can someone help me please?

So I'm having issues with NPP on crystal isles, players are not starting with npp and when I try to add it manually using their tribe id it says not tribe found

So I'm having issues with NPP on crystal isles, players are not starting with npp and when I try to add it manually using their tribe id it says not tribe found
Seems like it was a database issue, time will tell I guess.

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back