Make Ark Great Again

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Introducing, MAGA: Make Ark Great Again! rly bad support for a pay plugin! he nerver answered and....!

if you have a problem you need to wait 3-7 days!

making new accounts to criticize a plugin and saying something that's not true?

that's just very... low and sad to be honest

easily one of the best devs and easily one of the best products, don't even hesitate about it!

If you say I don't answer.. You don't read the explanations, click discord link. Message me. And no one answers as fast as I do :)

I have never had a problem with Wooly answering any of my questions or problems. And always in a very fast and timely fashion.

I'm looking for something like this for a pvpve server.

Would it be possible to /flagpvp for the players that want to pvp and /flagpve be immune to damage from people and tames that are /flagpvp

So they can each coexist?

I didnt understand how it works truely for example a player destroys an enemy structure wall while raiding the complete base does it start pvp cooldown timer at the same time or is there a delay to start for pvp cooldown, sorry I think I didnt see a parameter about it.

woolypenguin updated Make Ark Great Again with a new update entry:

- Added ability to always block uploading a Titan to obelix/transmitter.
- Blocking of uploading all dino uploads while on cooldown.
- Optional blocking of uploading items while on cooldown (will make client wait 1 min until timeout if enabled)
- Fixed infinite bullets when ORP is set to location based

Read the rest of this update entry...

Add:

• Cap player speed.
  • Cap what size the player can be.

This eliminates two ultra annoying pvp things.

- Fixed crash after Genesis release.
- Rebuilt timestamp function from scratch. Fixes things like the extremely long cd for spam protection bug.
- Fixed /setorp <id> <Name> not removing database insert, so that next time servers reload they'll still have the old ORP.
- Fixed /orp command crash when character doesn't exist, thanks to @Hamilton
- Fixed popcorn protection protecting the equipped items like armor, weapons etc.
- Fixed reloading config via RCON - Fixed bags and own structures...

MAGA 2.0.7
- Fixed Remove_ORP_Locations_Without_A_ORP-Structure being run when "Use_Maga_Structure_Mod" = false The setting will no longer matter, when ORP mod is not used.

MAGA 2.0.6
- Added some new options to configure how Transmitter behaves on PVP cd..

MAGA 2.0.3
- Fixed ORP location not being removed when using demo gun to pickup the ORP structure

MAGA 2.0.2
- Made it so that ORP log is only used when team actually has ORP.
- Made ORP turret damage able...

please consider to add these Features:
1.Block any structure from config list from being placed / repaired while pvp cooldown.

2.Suicide option
"CanSuicideWhilePickedUP": false/true (Can Suicide While player be carried up by enemy dino)

Last edited:
Hi
is there a config setting thats prevents turrets from being placed on the ground so they need a structure for placing???

" Block any dinosaur/item upload to transmitter/beacon. " - Does this include allowing cryopods, but blocking cryopods with the blocked dino in them? And does it include blocking ability to upload char with said dino in cryopod on you?

i need support please , need to activate the plugin to my dedi box

Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back