Lottery

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hello, How do I extend the time of publication of the lottery. At the moment only lets me put 1 min whatsover the number i instroduce on the ´´interval´´

Thank you very much

hello, can we use that and randoom give points or something from game ? like blueprint ?

Hey, if you want to give random loot there is a plugin called "LootBox" - which exactly does what you say.

Lottery stays lottery. Only points to win

Maybe the ability to buy more than 1 ticket.
Also maybe a current lotto total with each update so they know the pot that is winnable.

I know this question has already been asked but I did not see a reply. Is there a command to reload the config? Thanks!!

I know this question has already been asked but I did not see a reply. Is there a command to reload the config? Thanks!!

To give that answer a reply; No it doesn't :rolleyes:

But you can use
Code:
cheat plugins.unload Lottery
and
Code:
cheat plugins.load Lottery
for simple reloading (this will reset any timers of the plugin)

Little warning; The commands "unload" and "load" are not working for all plugins. Some may cause a crash but you can safely use it on mine.

Is there a way to implent mysql with this? Would be cool to be able to have players across the cluster enter into one big drawing.

+1 for mysql implementation. Great plugin and thanks for your updates!

What about Unicode support?
I will try rusian world in config, and in game seen only "???????? ??? ??????".
P.S.: Unicode plugin allready installed.
P.P.S: MySQL support add more amazing for this

Instead of the flat fee ticket system cost .... You could maybe implement something more dynamic?

With the user deciding how much they want to "bet" in the lottery/pot, which can scale/increase their chances of winning based on how much they put into the pot vs. others (the person with the most invested into the pot has a higher % chance of winning).

You can also cap the total amount the player is allowed to "bet" to avoid people from just "buying" out the lottery pool completely.
Sometimes can create for some pretty big upsets with points if someone who invests very little wins. (this type of gambling plugin is done in Rust)

It creates something a bit more unique than a flat fee ticket system that currently exists.

Perhaps a way of instead having it on auto lottery a way so that if a player does the /lottery command they then start a lottery with the settings in the config for the ammount and how long it lasts pre set up. also cross cluster/mysql would be great.

love this plugin would like it if u could add random points between 100-200 from lottery and add what players put in the pot also to boost the total

Great plugin,

is there a way to remove the roll part of the lottery? So it doesn't matter how high your number is, it just picks randomly who enters, or perhaps change it so theres only one roll number, so everyone has that number, and so it chooses a random winner?

if you really wanna increase the popularity of this.. make it cluster wide via sql db :)

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back