Lottery

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I am getting the same issue as Revoolt. The new version does not seem to work properly.

Well, removed the plugin completly, reinstalled it and works fine ! Dunno what i did wrong first time but works now! Everyone is happy !:)
Thanks for fast support !

Here you go. I actually reinstalled it earlier today and still have the same issues. I have it in the ArkAPI/Plugins/Lottery folder, I assume this is where it goes as I believe it was 1.1 was in this location working when manually activating it. I am also running AdminPermissions/CrossArkServerChat/ArkShop/AZEventManager/DeathmatchEvent/DinoTracker/SafeZone/ShopRewards. Hope this helps.

Also want to note. When they system tries to do a automated lottery, people are getting a message that they already purchased a ticket when they tyto purchase one. I am assuming its seeing the last ticket and since that lottery never took place they are still marked with a ticket.

hi, on my server when a certain player enters the lottery he always wins regardless of who the other participants are his character name starts with "a" if that matters anyhow

hi, on my server when a certain player enters the lottery he always wins regardless of who the other participants are his character name starts with "a" if that matters anyhow

Im not selecting the winner by his name... Its a random number generating in the background.. If only 2 people enter the lottery there is a 50% Chance that the first one wins...

Does he win any Lottery or just many times?

Um, not that I don't like winning myself, but it seems like theirs a high probability that either me or my other admin wins. I don't know if others are experiencing it, or maybe its just the luck of the draw. This isn't setup for admin's to have a higher chance of winning is it? I know it seems like a odd question to ask.

Um, not that I don't like winning myself, but it seems like theirs a high probability that either me or my other admin wins. I don't know if others are experiencing it, or maybe its just the luck of the draw. This isn't setup for admin's to have a higher chance of winning is it? I know it seems like a odd question to ask.
Thats becouse only you and other admin buy tickets :))))

Hi, thanks fr great work.

a config reload command would be nice.

greets KAP

Suggestion:
Would be awesome to add second and third prizes as well (if there are more than 8 players)
And even maybe give items to the winner at first place (randomly).

Just added this plugin today finally. I agree, Foppa's suggestion sounds great!

Also, the ability to change the command for it, although I got around it by using Alternative Commands.

Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back