[GamingOGs] Player Protection [ORP Included]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Question! Is the Mysql for cross cluster support? Like they have protection for 72 hours across the cluster or only on the particular server?

Question! Is the Mysql for cross cluster support? Like they have protection for 72 hours across the cluster or only on the particular server?
It should work yes. If for any reason it doesn't we can add that feature without any issue.

Can I implement this plugin after 1 week in the wipe without the current playing people get the same protection?

I run a 1000x server cluster, and I want players who join after 1 week to be protected. not the player who where in there the first 6/7 days

Can I implement this plugin after 1 week in the wipe without the current playing people get the same protection?

I run a 1000x server cluster, and I want players who join after 1 week to be protected. not the player who where in there the first 6/7 days
Great question, currently how it works is the plugin uses a database to store the players into. Once the database is live/active all players inside that database have player protection or orp enabled for how you have the config file setup. I do like that idea though I will add it to our notes and we'll code this in the next update.

How the player protection, and the orp work's in two server clustered?

Hey i don't can dowload the discord bot, this is important?

Be aware this plugin is not compatible with the PASSIVE DINO PROTECTION plugin.

When a player is off of new player protection and goes to using ORP, when being attacked, I have ORP set to allow 25% damage. So the passive dino protection plugin warns the user that this dino is under protection. But this plugin allows the dino to be killed at 25% anyway.

So they do not play well together. Wish I had known that because there are other NPPs and ORPs, but only one Passive Dino Protection plugin.

This plugin is broken AF! Don't buy because they even go on holidays taking people's money before answering on their Discord! better take your 20$ and light them on fire. Less headache... I promise. And to the coders I must say: do you even know what MYSQL is?

Be aware this plugin is not compatible with the PASSIVE DINO PROTECTION plugin.

When a player is off of new player protection and goes to using ORP, when being attacked, I have ORP set to allow 25% damage. So the passive dino protection plugin warns the user that this dino is under protection. But this plugin allows the dino to be killed at 25% anyway.

So they do not play well together. Wish I had known that because there are other NPPs and ORPs, but only one Passive Dino Protection plugin.
Good to know, Will check into making this work alongside his plugin thanks for the feedback!

This plugin is broken AF! Don't buy because they even go on holidays taking people's money before answering on their Discord! better take your 20$ and light them on fire. Less headache... I promise. And to the coders I must say: do you even know what MYSQL is?
Sorry, you've had troubles setting up MySQL with your plugin we will look into resolving the reported bug thank you for reporting the bug.

GamingOGs updated GAMINGOGS - PLAYER PROTECTION AND OFFLINE RAID PROTECTION [EVENTS] [PURGE SYSTEM] with a new update entry:

1.3 Update

Patch Notes
  • Enabled a new feature to handle boss arenas and prevent protected players from stealing the boss arena loot from other tribes.
  • Added a new setting for Fliers and Ground dinos to prevent them from being used to carry/pickup protected players.
  • Allowed protected players to grapple their dead bodies and retrieve their loot.
  • Added a cooldown effect to the ORP messages to prevent it from being spammed when attempting to destroy structures.
  • New config...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Back