Free ArkShopUI Coming

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lethal

I wanted to make the announcement here that a free ArkShopUI is in the works that will integrate directly with the free ArkShop plugin.
There is a discussion channel on my discord for this and additional details will be shared there as they develop.

I have partnered with MyrcX which created the MX-E Shopsystem to help develop a new mod.
The new UI will be very similar to this one https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2198615778

Awesome! Of someone is needed for testing, i am here!

Since my last update Wetbatman has joined the team to help with plugin code.
We are making some decent progress on the new UI and plugin changes. I don't have an ETA for a release but its getting there.

Umm we did not add that in it keep popping up or adding at random times cause the server to crash when a player buys and item . We are getting broken lines for no reason if this is making sense

Best of luck. Not keen on that UI design there as that looks more like a kit based UI design rather then something similar to Woolys or the vanilla genesis shopkeeps or even gameserverapp; GSA is nice; only dislike on it is the fact that it doesn't have quantity purchase options and the store icon slots are way to big. but none the less hope things work with this and its nice to see a ui made for arkservershop directly.

I wanted to make the announcement here that a free ArkShopUI is in the works that will integrate directly with the free ArkShop plugin.
There is a discussion channel on my discord for this and additional details will be shared there as they develop.

I have partnered with MyrcX which created the MX-E Shopsystem to help develop a new mod.
The new UI will be very similar to this one https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2198615778

This will be a plugin?

It will be a plugin that can be complimented with a mod, that will add a UI for players to use that instead of commands.
but if it have to be used with a mod cant work for servers with crossplay. The best way is a plugin only. But it is just my opinión and i dont know how to difficult is it.

Thx

but if it have to be used with a mod cant work for servers with crossplay. The best way is a plugin only. But it is just my opinión and i dont know how to difficult is it.

Thx

ArkShop will continue to work as normal. This is an addon basically that allows for the ArkShop to have a UI for it. Crossplay servers will just continue to use the ArkShop as they do now without any problems.

When will this great project be completed, my friends and I can't wait

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back