Extended RCON

Extended RCON 3.4

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
how the ScriptCommand command works

I have tried ScriptCommand 7656xxxxxxxxxx fly

returns "Successfully executed", but does not work

Michidu представив новий ресурс:

Розширений RCON - Серверний плагін для ArkAPI, який розширює функціональність rcon

Детальніше про цей ресурс...
Будь ласка, додайте команду Ascend
Michidu представив новий ресурс:

Розширений RCON - Серверний плагін для ArkAPI, який розширює функціональність rcon

Детальніше про цей ресурс...

• DinoColor <DinoID1> <DinoID2> <Region> <Color> - Changes dino color. can someone post an example of this? I'm not sure what the dinoID1 or dinoID2 are supposed to be. I figure that's the creature ID you pull from the ancestry of the dino for one of them? Or do I just put in the creatureID twice?

• DinoColor <DinoID1> <DinoID2> <Region> <Color> - Changes dino color. can someone post an example of this? I'm not sure what the dinoID1 or dinoID2 are supposed to be. I figure that's the creature ID you pull from the ancestry of the dino for one of them? Or do I just put in the creatureID twice?
Dino ids are two different numbers, you can get them by using the ListPlayerDinos or ListTribeDinos commands from this same plugin.

Foppa updated Extended RCON with a new update entry:

• Over 20+ new commands added... (phew)
  • Over 100+ fixes (too long to list here) (Lot's of crash fixes and improvements)
  • Improved all commands to be self-documenting (send a command to get more info about what the command requires)
  • Added a full list of commands included in the release. See CommandList.txt
  • Supports hot-load / hot-unload
  • Built with API 3.54
  • A lot of commands have been renamed and reconstructed to be more symmetrical.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, thank you for this very useful plugin and before the last update plugin commands how to use description was better

GetTribeIdOfPlayer returning zero please fix
can you add support for offline players?

Would it be possible to add another SpawnDinoBP command with the SteamID requirement Removed ?
SpawnDinoBP <SteamId> "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Trike/Bone_Trike_Character_BP.Bone_Trike_Character_BP'" 201 0 -253792 -64539 -10116
<-This does work great!

Would be very useful alternate:
SpawnDinoBP "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Trike/Bone_Trike_Character_BP.Bone_Trike_Character_BP'" 201 0 -253792 -64539 -10116

This would be Awesome to Spawn Event Dino "Skeletal Dino for Fear Evolved Event" as an example. Trying to bring back, recreate Holiday events, with some wild holiday event creatures/dinos.. Setting Server to FearEvovled - only changes the color, and makes the cooking pot FREE Crafting all Event Items :)

I did try to add to game.ini config: But these event dino will only spawn if i am Admin Mode, in Game, and spawn manually :(
GOOD NEWS - Your API Extended RCON was the closest plugin i could find to achieve this with RCON and Spawning Event Creatures.
Hope this can be updated, SpawnDinoBP minus the SteamId Requirement.

Thank You for the Awesome API Plugin and continuing to Support ARK SE and the Gaming community!
Fratracide#4075 on Discord

Hello guys,

I would like to propose the implementation of a command that can be used to change the gender of dinos.

Since there is nothing on servers without mods and it could be something interesting to use in Arkshop.

Thank you.

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back