ExclusiveJoin

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
your plugins is a mess man adding it manually to the database work and also your command to reload also do not work

Your message is written in a very aggressive / offensive way. Please watch your wording
View attachment 2654

I am adding them manually because your plugins is fuck so dont tell me im wrong your command just dont work fo unknown reason

View attachment 2655

I am removing and re-adding myself no issue want to add someone else doesnt work, so why the fuck if i add that player manually its telling me after that is was already added while a sec ago telling me its do not exsist. browse the steam I swear that is a player man......

First things first. You're still using the wrong Rights. We already posted you the right several posts before.

Second: You should be thing about your words here. We're creating plugins for you without getting any money for this. We're also having a real-life with family. So sometimes it takes time to answer messages.

Third: Permiss.Add is not from my plugin. This is the Permission plugin. So please go there and blame and leave me alone with those stupid messages.
Support for the Permissions Plugin you can find here: https://arkserverapi.com/threads/ark-permissions.14/

Please read the description carefully next time. It's not exclusivejoin, or ExclusiveJoin. its ExclusiveJoin.Allow.

For everything else, as already written in third, please got to the ark permissions plugin. Thanks.

your plugins is a mess man adding it manually to the database work and also your command to reload also do not work

As already postet above, it's not my plugin, it's the permission plugin. So please go there and ask for help about this:
https://arkserverapi.com/threads/ark-permissions.14/

Last edited:
So what does your plugin actually do? I know it does this This plugin will reload the PlayersExclusiveJoinList.txt on a given interval, defaults to 60 seconds.

Does that mean you're adding the Steam64 ids to the text file and only allowing those people to connect to the server does that what this plugin does?

Yes exactly.

So in the current system you would have needed to restart your server every time, when you add something to your PlayersExclusiveJoinList.txt.

With this Plugin there is no restart needed anymore. And with adding the Support of the Premissions Plugin, you can use this instead of the PlayersExclusiveJoinList.txt as well :)

you keep saying im using the wrong right but i dont not use the wrong right XD you just blinded By something I guess several time I told you im using the right ExclusiveJoin.Allow and as group i created a group called ExclusiveJoin ........................

Go to the right plugin and ask for support there. My one works as expected ;)

Every Plugin is broken right now, because of the Ark Update.
They added another ID to the system.

We need to wait for an update of the Ark Server API to get this running again.

Last edited:
Does this plugin support whitelisting to allow players to enter a full server, so not exclusively joining people?

Last edited:
Does this plugin support whitelisting to allow players to enter a full server, so not exclusively joining people?

Currently ExclusiveJoinList only.

But could be extended if you want to :)

07/18/20 17:37 [API][warning] (API::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ExclusiveJoin
Error code: 1114
is there any other dependencies on the plugin?

Hi! Thank you for the great work with this plugin, it is so useful in controlling the whitelist.

However I had a question, is it possible to add a way to control individual server access?
For example, I have a cluster with 4 servers and I want to give the user access to 1 but not the other 3.
The current configuration is an 'all or nothing' unless I set up different permissions db e.t.c.

It would be helpful to be able to define the permission name value per server in the config file.
Something like....

{
"Interval":60
"PermissionName": "ExclusiveJoin.AllowIsland"
}

Then I could make a permissions group per server and have more finite control over the whitelist.
I'm not sure if it's possible to do this but thought it would be helpful to provide a suggestion.

Thanks for your time :)

Last edited:
The server crashes agter all plugins are loaded adn the ExclusiveJoin failes to load.

Without the plugin the server starts without any problem.

hi you could tell me how to make the plugin work because the same with the plugin everyone can always connect to the server
thank you
it's good
{
"ExclusiveJoin.Allow": {
"Permissions": "ExclusiveJoin"
},
"Interval": 60
}
ok
{
"Interval": 60
}

please help me

Last edited:
Im using, and it's working lol.
I think some of the issues above simply required the "ExclusiveJoin.Allow," permission *within* the permission group.

1656476307820.png

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back