ExclusiveJoin

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yes, you have to add the Permissions plugin. But it's not required to set mysql up there or anything. It's totally optional

Hi,

I was wondering if the permission plugin is really needed or not ? I just want to use the txt file.

Or do I just have to add the permission plugin without a SQL db ?

You dont need sql to run these they all have there own database if you download database viewer I think it is called you can do all edits with it. From there you just add people steam id's to a group rather than a txt file basically is the same step but you modify the database rather than a txt file. To me it makes it alot more organized and clean. Since everyone saves in the database anyways this eliminates the txt file.

hi im a bit lost on how to config tjat plugin

When i start my server i get that line in the console

Failed to load plugin - ExclusiveJoin Error code: 1114

im already using the PlayersExclusiveJoinList.txt since i host clustered server but as you know the editing of the STEAMid list from ASM require a restart so I just find your plugin and now im stuck there

im also using the plugin rconcrossserverchat which work and in the folder i have the plugin called Permissions but i actually never used it nor added it myself

Hello guys!

Is the plugging working?

I have done everything and i can still join even though I haven't added any steam ID, same for the other players. What am i doing wrong?

Thank you for your time

Last edited:
is not working for me.
Latest Atlas :( and API 1.6
Permission 1.6 and MariaDB

regards

Last edited:
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back