Discord Bot Leaderboards

[Resource] Discord Bot Leaderboards 0.70

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This prefix applies to all resources.

codevga

codevga submitted a new resource:

Simple Player Rank - Simple bot that represents top server players using data from lethalquest plugin

Simple Player Rank is a free public discord bot which shows a scoreboard of the cluster's top statistical players.
This data to form the table is extracted from the Letalquests plugin.
The bot is at a very early but functional stage. How to install, support and questions will be answered in discord

Read more about this resource...

codevga updated Simple Player Rank with a new update entry:

Fixes & Pve table

• Minor fixes and optimization code
  • Added pve table
    • Tables are optional enabled or disabled in the /start slash command (Value 1 to enable or value 0 to disable)
    • To enable this table it is necessary to re-launch the /start command
  • Added value typetable to /addcustomsc command. Options (playertribescore, playerpvescore or playerpvpscore)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,

One Question, I have my sql to only ascces in local, i think that i cant use this plugin right?

Thx

Hello! The bot needs to read data from your lethalquests bd to create the leaderboards, so it will not work if it is locked to localhost only.

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back