Dino Tracker

Dino Tracker 2.0

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OwnProx

OwnProx submitted a new resource:

Dino Tracker - Track lost dinosaurs by knowing their name

Dino Tracker

Player Commands

/track <DinoName> - will return the map long and latitude of where the dino is

Admin Command

/atrack <PlayerName> <DinoName> - will return the map long and latitude of where a players dino is

Config

PlayersCanTrack - Disable / Enable player track command

Read more about this resource...

Amazing idea, Would you be able to add extra functionality like
Track by Dino type not within a default distance, As many players have many many dino's or do not name them so this could get tricky.
if people could type /track Argentavis and it would return a list of all tribe tamed argentavis's not near them? this way it excludes dino's that are at their base and not lost.

Also make it so the dino name is not case sensitive.

Last edited:
i do it,but it do not have any change.

Everything is working. The name of the dino needs to be entered correctly. If the dino is RoNdo, then you need to enter RoNdo. If you enter rondo or Rondo or roNdo, then it will not work. Russian characters do not support, but still works. If the name is Пачик, then when you type / track, the Пачик, specifies the coordinates, and instead of the name, writes <?????>

Last edited:
thanks for the feedback everyone will look into the issues soon.

anyway this can be set so you can only track the dino that are owned by you? Am just thinking this will get abused on pvp servers.

it can only track tribe owned dino's or a admin can track another players tribe dino's

nah i just forgot to mention it haha thanks for reminding me will update in a bit with a bit more info

Getting this crash report when using DinoTracker

This is the actual server crashing.

I already use it, This good plugin for All player who lost dino!. Thank you. (can you make message tell Lat before Long?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back