Atlas Shop, Currency & Kits

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
They get points for the time their on. You have to have all grids pointing to the same database though. Otherwise there will be point issues

I had testing done and it seems when you go from grid to grid is causes some issues with the timer not thinking they have been online, or something isnt working correctly. I'm ganna lower the timer and test myself but i have it set to 60minutes and ganna change to 15minutes and see what happenes in a controlled test

I've been trying to reset all kits on the server via the ResetKits command. I've tried in-game, as well as RCON and they just wont reset no matter what I do. Anyone else having this issue and have a suggestion on how to successfully reset all kits on the server?

I've been trying to reset all kits on the server via the ResetKits command. I've tried in-game, as well as RCON and they just wont reset no matter what I do. Anyone else having this issue and have a suggestion on how to successfully reset all kits on the server?

You can do it manually in the DB:

SQL:
UPDATE <YOUR_DB_NAME_HERE>.Players SET Kits = '{}';

hi does anyone know the spawn id for the cheat colour box to make it work for the shop

hi does anyone know how to make the cheat colour box to work ? i try gfi colorbox not working :/

It's pretty simple... so simple, there are 2 step instructions at the bottom of the plugin page. The main API should auto install permissions plugin and setup the mysql database, which then this plugin would add it's changes to.

Where is this permissions plig installed to? Cos when I add the API and the Kits the server starts and says error, but doesn't tell me what the error is, there are no logs either.

None of the console commands work, the plugin maybe installed and running correctly but those console commands with the latest version definitely do not work.

not sure if this has always been this way but in the year ive had it never had reports, people with no permissions can buy kits that are not able to be redeemed.
Ex. a vip kit wont be listed for default players but they can still purchase the kit. however they cant use the kit so thats ok, but being i do refund the points most times is there a way to stop a kit from being able to be bought to people who dont have the permission?

Thank you very much for your plugin! I just have a question and a bug (I think) to report.

I was wondering how to make the kits unlimited? I tried removing "DefaultAmount" altogether but that did not seem to work.

Also when I try to use the ResetKits command via console it does not work (other commands work without issue), is this a known issue and if so is there a fix?

I know it seems like this plugin is no longer supported but I figured I would post here anyway in case someone else has experienced the same issue. Getting this error on one grid only, crashing the grid every time someone uses the shop to buy something. The only thing different about this grid to others that I can tell is that it is PVP, however, even if I switch it to PVE the crash still happens.

EDIT: It was suggested to me by Nyt to clear out the shop logs to potentially solve the problem and it worked. Just wanted to let anyone else know in case they have the same problem I did.

Last edited:
Has someone too a gold dupe bug at NPC inventory? I added NPCs to shop and if players buy 2 NPCs and do gold to both NPC inventorys,
one NPC inventory is next day empty and other has 5 times more gold. I don't know it's a bug from Atlas or Atlas shop. Someone
know this bug and know how to fix?

Hi,

I don't have the greatest experience with coding but I managed to make it work according to the Json tester but it's still crashing my server. I cannot find out what it is that's causing it. Anyone that can spot something that is obviously interfering with the code? I have isolated all plugins and found out that it is the shop that's crashing my game and it's always when I go to /shop 8+ pages.

Some or any help would be greatly appreciated!
Aza

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back