Atlas Server Manager (Source available)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
@OwnProx Do you use discordapp? Is it possible to create a room for communication?
good idea ill make a discord server for the server manager soon so you'll can discuss and post issues easier there.

any way to import existing server start .bat files/game/gameusersettings.ini?
i was thinking of making it possible to execute a bat file b4 launching any servers ie you could have 1 bat file that does all the edits but im not sure why you dont just use the override in ServerGrid.json

JSON:
      "OverrideShooterGameModeDefaultGameIni": {
        "bClampHomeServerXP": false,
        "NoClaimFlagDecayPeriodMultiplier": 4
      },

any way to import existing server start .bat files/game/gameusersettings.ini?
all you really need to do is be sure the alt save directory is the same for each server you add to the manager and make sure your directory is setup correctly. then it will use that default saved location which has the ini file in and currently you would have to add each server to the manager manually but its not too much hassle as it remembers your last input when adding a new one so its like 3 port changes and x and y and your good

The fix for the stall when update checking worked perfectly. Thank you so much.

Unfortunately with versions 3.0 and 3.2 the software is no longer detecting available updates, even on first startup.

try 3.5 and if you want to force a update go to options tab and click force update.

great tool but wheres the config file so i can delete it, its keeping some sort of "key error" and the servers i tried to remove just keep reappearing now theres like 30 and i want them gone, tried removing the exe, deleting the whole server files and just exe in folder and it still opens up to 30 servers i want to remove the configured servers, and they just dont through the panel..

Last edited:
the way its setup to only run from 1 server folder, as the reason why i now have 30 configured servers trying to make server01 and server 02 but it reads from both folders no matter if you rename the server01.exe and server02.exe still all reverts to some sort of main saved file i cannot delete
basicly like the .bat files i have 3x3 server and 4x4 server trying to keep them seperated launch either or, but having the asm tool launch all 16 on the 4x4 when i only want a 3x3 is a royal pain in the arse as they auto launch opening the asm exe. now by having one folder configured for 3x3 and other 4x4 like the .bat files is what i and im sure others are trying to accomplish with your new tool.
ty for listening...

Last edited:
the clear servers button in options does not work for you?

close the program then open regedit delete this folder then launch
yLedXj3.png

the way its setup to only run from 1 server folder, as the reason why i now have 30 configured servers trying to make server01 and server 02 but it reads from both folders no matter if you rename the server01.exe and server02.exe still all reverts to some sort of main saved file i cannot delete
basicly like the .bat files i have 3x3 server and 4x4 server trying to keep them seperated launch either or, but having the asm tool launch all 16 on the 4x4 when i only want a 3x3 is a royal pain in the arse as they auto launch opening the asm exe. now by having one folder configured for 3x3 and other 4x4 like the .bat files is what i and im sure others are trying to accomplish with your new tool.
ty for listening...
The tool's server configuration store is not stored in a atlas server manager folder, its configuration exists in the registry, there are more than 30 servers, you just need to add 30 in a atlas server manager. Do not try to copy more than one atlas server manager

oh your a god save!!! ty sir love the tool so far its perfect just this issue but ya now i know how to clear its golden..

The tool's server configuration store is not stored in a atlas server manager folder, its configuration exists in the registry, there are more than 30 servers, you just need to add 30 in a atlas server manager. Do not try to copy more than one atlas server manager
OwnProx replied,, n ya i get that,, infact i was trying to rename them in the 1 exe to reflect server01 and server02 but couldnt remove the previous ones.. thanx for reply bro,, muchly appreciated...i was pulling my bald hair out.. :)

the server still not restart if i stop the server with the Taskmanager!!!
maybe you add a autorestart so we can setup restarts times for the servers

Last edited:
OwnProx :: so, after manually clearing all of my config info as the tool was having issues with clearing it from old versions, re setting all servers back up, it seems like the program is working pretty damn well for me. I know that some other users are having issues and feel those are more important, however i would like to through out an idea/request to have added when you have time if possible.

IDEA ::
-- 1. expanding the AutoUpdate feature to notify any new users that join the server of the upcoming restart. For example, right now I have my autoUpdate set to 15min warning. Anyone that logs in after that warning is announced, they won't be aware of it. This could be a temp change to the MOTD, but having it revert back after server restart. or it could be something to detect new players (that's more problematic I think). Or maybe even added check options to send out at internals, (one at 10mins, one at 5mins, etc)

-- 2. AutoBackup feature ... it simply doesn't exist today. Would love to be able to define a BACKUP path and have all configs backup to that location based on there server name. Also having a AutoBackup when new updates come out, as any server Admin for ark, etc knows.. updates/patches can and most likely will at some point corrupt our world/save files newing you to rollback to a previous backup copy.

Looks amazing!! The only suggestion, or possible addition, I can think of is a way to link multiple iterations of this together. MANY of us run across multiple machines. It would be great to have a Master and Slaves... all linked for timing

I really want to trust this but at the moment its brand new and i'm getting it flagged as 0-day malware with the code : MachineLearning/Anomalous.94%

maybe sort this out with Malware-bytes if it doesn't have anything hurtful in it so its not auto quarantined every time.

With all the work that this guy has done for the Ark world, I REALLY don't see any value in questioning his integrity!

autoupdate dont work?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back