Atlas Server Manager (Source available)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hello I have a little problem I'm trying to add to ASM my servers (I'm in 2x1) I tried to configure my servers but when the cmd starts, it stops almost as soon and impossible to see the error in the cmd it's much too fast

Last edited:
Players on line is not updating? I know there is one on line because I'm on it but it's not showing in the manager..
I'm having the same issue - What is the setting that on line players is detected from?

Well since I waited like a day and a half and nobody is helping with my issue at all … and I cant find anything on google guess im gonna switch to the other manager once its out of closed beta. At least that one has a GUI anyway -_-

Well since I waited like a day and a half and nobody is helping with my issue at all … and I cant find anything on google guess im gonna switch to the other manager once its out of closed beta. At least that one has a GUI anyway -_-
Try updating to the latest version

@Shadowsong

I had some problems using an i7 7700k. Each server consuming 25% of the processor, I could barely open a 2x2, so I think about upgrading :D

try limiting your server fps

you will want something like

Code:
[/script/onlinesubsystemutils.ipnetdriver]
NetServerMaxTickRate=20
MaxClientRate=1048576
MaxInternetClientRate=1048576
MinClientRate=1048576
MinInternetClientRate=1048576

[/script/engine.player]
ConfiguredInternetSpeed=1048576

goes in engine.ini found in shootergame/saved/<altdirectory>/config/windowsserver.

Generally you will see a good reduction. Course cpu is determined by players online, when I was getting 30-35 players in 1 grid I was getting 25-27% usage. Other grids with 5-8 were under 12.

Hello I have a little problem I'm trying to add to ASM my servers (I'm in 2x1) I tried to configure my servers but when the cmd starts, it stops almost as soon and impossible to see the error in the cmd it's much too fast
check ShooterGame/Saved/AltSaveDir/Logs/ open the .crashlog file with a text editor but normally its because you did not launch the db server. in the AtlasTools folder.

try limiting your server fps

you will want something like

Code:
[/script/onlinesubsystemutils.ipnetdriver]
NetServerMaxTickRate=20
MaxClientRate=1048576
MaxInternetClientRate=1048576
MinClientRate=1048576
MinInternetClientRate=1048576

[/script/engine.player]
ConfiguredInternetSpeed=1048576

goes in engine.ini found in shootergame/saved/<altdirectory>/config/windowsserver.

Generally you will see a good reduction. Course cpu is determined by players online, when I was getting 30-35 players in 1 grid I was getting 25-27% usage. Other grids with 5-8 were under 12.

@darkjohnlpk - I have done exactly this, servermaxtick is limited to 20 which has reduced CPU quite a bit and caused no issues in game.

@OwnProx

Any update on getting auto update working again? Don't know about others, but mine does not auto update at all.

Also, the server update check time and the notice given to players before an update is definitely the wrong way around. If i set say server check for updates every 15 minutes, that is what i will get displayed ingame when a RCON message is broadcast.

Had another issues too, the manual update i forced found the wrong buildID for the new patch (it said 9.2) when it was actually 9.33 that was available. I never got to check what it actually tried to do though, as after it closed the servers, the down detection kicked in on two of them and it rebooted them. Ended up having to close everything off and do it all manually.

check ShooterGame/Saved/AltSaveDir/Logs/ open the .crashlog file with a text editor but normally its because you did not launch the db server. in the AtlasTools folder.
So you have to run redis server again before running asm?

and a little suggestion for ASM could you add an adjustable automatic restart

Hello

I do not understand your software when I start it he does not want to update atlas and I can not launch a server. I'm trying to locate an instance of atlas already present and it does not work either

I had to miss a step

Hi there,
after a day off using your software I've recently started receiving this Error below after a server restart. Now it's affecting all 6 servers i am running.
Would you point me to where config whiles are stored for your software. I think if i delete that and recreate everything it should start working as intended.

View attachment 1111

I tried using this program, and it seems to work well, however I am having some issues, enough to back off from using it at the moment. anyone else have similar problems or can tell me what I'm doing wrong that would cause this?

ISSUES ::
- if I have nothing checked for servers, then not automatic tasks are ran and no hickups, but if I check 1 box, which kicks off the process/server, the window locks up to where it's not clickable or movable for 10-20secs at a time then releases so I can do stuff, and it repeats this every 10-20more secs, etc.
- I have 9 servers running and every server I select the checkbox for, it gets worse and worse for the delay of time that i can interact with the window.
- After a period of time, this gets so bad that the program goes into "Not-Responding" status during the program freezing up.
- I was dealing with it and just leaving the program alone and it was doing it's job.. then all of a sudden I guess the program didn't detect the processes for all servers running during it's locked up phase and caused ALL game servers to be relaunched, causing all of them to crash.

Once that happened, i quickly backed out from using this. I would like to return to using it, but need to know how i can stop the freezing / locking up so I can work around this. please help if you have any ideas or advise?

Hey OP would you be up for me redoing the interface? have buttons etc, and me give you the source files and make the buttons have functions and what not haha I love this but have little to know knowledge about how to do anything like you have done besides the GUI haha
this was a GUI SteamCMD Downloader i was working on
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
if you want just hit me up and what not and we can see what we can come up with :p

I am using your Atlas Server Manager on a 2x2 Map.
But i am not able to cross the border while all the servers are on and the border stays red.
Anyone knows why?

OwnProx updated Atlas Server Manager with a new update entry:

Fixed checkbox's not saving
Fixed up some directory path code
Forced Update Fixed
Configs saved when servers launcher / bought backup to store the new pids
Fixed msg box bug saying server exe was not found when it clearly was
Added new means of detecting ShooterGameServer.exe it can practically detect it in any directory you choose

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi.
Some people like me is using a dinamic dns to hosting the atlas server.
It's is possible when server start, that atsm get your public ip and use it as SeamlessIP parameter?
can you include it?, it's a simple modification in your code like this.

public void StartServer() { HasMadeFirstContact = false; /* ServerIp = GetPublicIP(); ChangeServerGridIp() -> this search in servergrid.json, and replace all the "ip":"xxx.xx.xx.xx" for the new ip. */
thanks

Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back