Atlas Server Manager (Source available)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
yes same here, crashes and errors while restarting the grids.

The server manager have mega bugs .....
I have disabled Auto Update but he is now making an update, hooks are removed but he does make the automatic update !!!

there is a slight issue with the server manager with Mods. or more specificly issue with the game and mod.. but the way that the Server Manager handles the startup process, I think an added check needs to be added.

so, whenever there is a mod update, and you use the server manager to start all the servers, all of them start at the same time, or they start with a time between each if you have it set that way. the issue is that some larger mods don't update within the time frame, and since multiple atlas servers all using the same folder for mods, etc. Grid 1 comes online, starts the download. Grid 2 comes online, also starts the download, G3 same. As you can see that causes an overlap of mod files where some are not loaded fully into some grids.

Admins have the ability to disable the auto update for mods, which I did for all but one of my grids, but was wondering if you could please add an option in the config to launch 1 grid first and confirm fully loaded, then bring all the others online without delay. so that the mod and host server (primary one) can be confirmed online and working. I have been doing this manually, and it works great, but I can't use the autoupdate feature or any of the auto-start features as it breaks the mods over again.

please advise if you have another work around?

OwnProx submitted a new resource:

Atlas Server Manager - Automatic updates & Server monitoring tool with the ability to notify players prior to auto updates

Will support be added to automatically update mods to the Atlas Server Manager, like in the Ark version? Also, could option to change notify times be added? Thanks!

Last edited:
Tool not responding ?!
I don't know what is up with 4.4 I've just been getting a lot of freeze and the manager doesn't close only crashes and on every atlas update I get this error message about the shootergameserver.exe crashing making me click ok to restart it. Hopefully another update is coming out soon :)

I don't know what is up with 4.4 I've just been getting a lot of freeze and the manager doesn't close only crashes and on every atlas update I get this error message about the shootergameserver.exe crashing making me click ok to restart it. Hopefully another update is coming out soon :)
Yeah, it's due for an update when OwnProx gets some free time.

h:\yarkupdatelivereal\
Crash the servers....
I have not active the autoupdate!!!!
Autoupdate runs in background and can not close this. Fixxx this please

Why cant you set the core Affinity of your last core? Wtf... :(

Been having a few issues with this lately, Wondering if anyone has any ideas.

Program randomly crashes. and 1 in every 6 crashes or so its unable to read it's config file and wipes the server data from its menu. Next time it happens i'll try grab a SS of the error.

This thing was a lost cause months ago! You are FAR better off using the launcher from Phoenix125

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back