ArkShop UI [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I've tested it and it's currently not working to sell through the UI and I don't understand how the trade card works.

Purchase and packages works without a problem

Hello,

I've tested it and it's currently not working to sell through the UI and I don't understand how the trade card works.

Purchase and packages works without a problem
updates to fix all these things are being released now

updates to fix all these things are being released now
Hey,

I'm giving an update report

1. The buttons on the sales tab still don't work
2. In the trade tab I can see the players already, this is fixed, but the button doesn't work, so you can't send them anything, you still must do it via /trade command
3. Now also a new bug, if a player dies, it can't load the shop again, or it loads but without config and content. I try fix it via player delete, new character, but only way is restart server.

Lethal updated ArkShop UI with a new update entry:

Ark:SA ArkShopUI v1.05
Server API 1.02+ Required and Visual C++ 2022 Runtime Files Required

Plugin: Fixed trade tab crash - thanks to all the testers today
The crash required a player joining the server "Somebody joined this ARK!" and before they had control of their character.
When someone clicked the trade tab during that time it would cause a random server crash.

Compatible with ArkShop v1.00 - v1.05

Mod URL...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Working to resolve it but it is an issue with UI's that allow selling things that are crossplay (console versions) even if real money isn't involved.

Just an FYI, due to recent ASA update this plugin causes the server to fail to load. Removing it allows the server to load fine.

even if removed the server still crashes for me ,

Fatal error!

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address 0x0000000000000003

CL: 478629
0x00007ff63d267086 ArkAscendedServer.exe!FHangThreadWatcher::Run() [E:\dave_WC-PURPLERAIN_NVidia\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\GameEngine.cpp:123]
0x00007ff63b4e2436 ArkAscendedServer.exe!FRunnableThreadWin::Run() [E:\dave_WC-PURPLERAIN_NVidia\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\Windows\WindowsRunnableThread.cpp:149]
0x00007ff63b4e228c ArkAscendedServer.exe!FRunnableThreadWin::GuardedRun() [E:\dave_WC-PURPLERAIN_NVidia\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\Windows\WindowsRunnableThread.cpp:79]
0x00007ffcd78a4de0 KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ffcd7dded9b ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction []
Last Remote Function NetSetContainerActive

Also i see this in the logs aswell:

[2024.01.20-13.30.03:511][ 15]Expensive Rebuild of LevelActors TMap for level PersistentLevel...

This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back