ArkHomes [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug: Crashing Genesis. Around 60% of the time using /home from or to ocean biome rips the server. No crash log tho.

since update today server crashes when i use the /home command

Hi guys! /listhomes doesn't support Cyrillic symbols. Any chances to fix?

Hello - this plugin has been a feature of our servers for a long time, we love it.

I don't know if you're still supporting / bug fixing this, but ...

Since the Crystal Isles/Birthday event patch, there seems to be a bug whereby one player has a home, and it is being applied to all players... so only one home can exist in the server. Any player can delete that home and replace it with a different one.

We have it configured to 1 home per person.
Player A sets a home.
All other players see that as their home
Players cannot set another of their own
Any player can delete that home

Configured teleports are still working fine - it's just the player homes that has gone faulty. [EDIT: sadly turns out /tps are buggy also]

Hope that makes sense!
Phokxx

Last edited:
No it won't make you lag.. but it's broken since the CI patch (at least, on our servers it is)

@Michidu Any chance of this plugin getting an update? Really awesome feature for vanilla like servers :/

latest version 1.3.1 /listhomes not working. server reply "No Message" on gen2 and fjordur maps.

Last edited:
Hello I use your plugin and I LOVE IT so much. However I was wondering if you could please do an update that allows people like myself that want to use Mysql to be able to do so. I understand that sqlight is a thing however as a user of mysql and liking how all the databse things for almost all my plugins are in 1 mysql database for each of my servers, I would really like to have the option to enable MySQL so I can use my own database. Is there any way you are able to do this please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back