ARK UPDATE 293.105 BREAKS ARKAPI

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats worst part for me - Ive no error messages. Everything is freaking dandy here. My only other suspicion is Primal Fear as Ive had some suspicious crashstacks, Ive been barking up that tree in hopes of finding something.

It seems very inconsistent because I am not having a ton of crashes from this. It could also be because I have a smaller server.

I'm currently running:
All Engrams
ArkShop
DinoColors
GameConfigManager
Lottery
NewPlayerProtection
Permissions
PingLimiter
Suicide
I removed NewPlayerProtection and haven't had anymore crashes yet.

My servers also crash on start plugins added:
DinoTracker
PluginCrashManager
PrivateMessage
StructuresLimit
Suicide

and ofc
Permissions

There is memory leak on servers with ARK API after 293.105. Each server use 18+ Gb of RAM and crashing.

There is memory leak on servers with ARK API after 293.105. Each server use 18+ Gb of RAM and crashing.

This is exactly what I am experiencing. My cluster currently runs no plugins and we are experiencing multiple crashes due to a memory leak.

Hope to see fix soon. Having also problems with cluster server uses 18gb+ ram one server and than crashes

I updated everything to the latest and greatest on my servers and they start up fine and no memory leak. I would suggest removing all plugins and adding them 1 by 1 to figure what plugin or plugins are causing the crashes. Make sure to back up your stuff!!!

I updated everything to the latest and greatest on my servers and they start up fine and no memory leak. I would suggest removing all plugins and adding them 1 by 1 to figure what plugin or plugins are causing the crashes. Make sure to back up your stuff!!!
WHat ark plugins do u have?

Same Prob Here,

The Problem is the RAM that is Reserved by the API's. Servers with Ark API use like in Total like 10 gigs (Real RAM). But the API requests like 70-90 Gigs(Virtual RAM). Depending on how many plugins you have.

The problem is, that in C and C++ Codes you have to set your ram unsage manually. We Use like 5 Plugins, our Root has 128 gigs of Real ram and the Commit Ram that is requested produces a crash if you reach the Limit (128 Gigs).

Current fix is the Following: If you have a big Hard Drive or like 300 Gigs of free space on your Drive then create a Windows swap file for like 300 Gigs. Then you have enough space that it wont crash. This space will not be used, you just trick the API and say you have enough. We fixed it Temporary with that i hope i could help.

And sorry for the Terrible English ;P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Back