Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
My shop says its valid but its not working it just types it in chat

Hi Michidu, I updated the server version to 293.105 this morning, and found that the shop plugin was not working. this is perfect on version 293.104.

Here's my error:

View attachment 1490

Check your config/download latest version of plugins. Shop works fine after update.

Do you think it would be possible to add kits/shopitems to the mysql database? This way shop changes would be live and it's easier to handle than copy/paste in config files for multiple servers in cluster. Also I'd appreciate if you'd add the mapblock idea StigMat posted as we experience the same issue ^__^

Do you think it would be possible to add kits/shopitems to the mysql database? This way shop changes would be live and it's easier to handle than copy/paste in config files for multiple servers in cluster. Also I'd appreciate if you'd add the mapblock idea StigMat posted as we experience the same issue ^__^

Hi, Good Afternoon. So There is a limit amount for kits? For example i have set in my config file 16 types of kits. I am using Mysql.
When the player uses a kit an he has no kits left it adds to the database the following:

Code:
{"kit_id1":{"Amount":0}},

So my problem is when the player reaches the amount of 10 kits, he can buy additional kits, but can't use them.
Code:
{"kit_id1":{"Amount":0},kit_id2":{"Amount":0},kit_id3":{"Amount":0},kit_id4":{"Amount":0},kit_id5":{"Amount":0},kit_id6":{"Amount":0},kit_id7":{"Amount":0},kit_id8":{"Amount":0},kit_id9":{"Amount":0},kit_id10":{"Amount":0}}

If the player types in chat /buykit kit_id11 1. It says you have sucessfuly bought the kit_id11. (Spend the points of the kit). When he tries to use the kit, it says he don't have any kits left. Checking the mysql database, it didn't have added kit_id11 to the database.

It was like that:
Code:
{"kit_id1":{"Amount":0},kit_id2":{"Amount":0},kit_id3":{"Amount":0},kit_id4":{"Amount":0},kit_id5":{"Amount":0},kit_id6":{"Amount":0},kit_id7":{"Amount":0},kit_id8":{"Amount":0},kit_id9":{"Amount":0},kit_id10":{"Amount":0}}

Should be like that:
Code:
{"kit_id1":{"Amount":0},kit_id2":{"Amount":0},kit_id3":{"Amount":0},kit_id4":{"Amount":0},kit_id5":{"Amount":0},kit_id6":{"Amount":0},kit_id7":{"Amount":0},kit_id8":{"Amount":0},kit_id9":{"Amount":0},kit_id10":{"Amount":0},kit_id11":{"Amount":1}}

Maybe something wrong in mysql or a plugin limitation?
Mysql Code
Code:
CREATE TABLE `arkshopplayers` (
    `Id` INT(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
    `SteamId` BIGINT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    `Kits` VARCHAR(256) NOT NULL DEFAULT '{}',
    `Points` INT(11) NULL DEFAULT '0',
    `TotalSpent` INT(11) NULL DEFAULT '0',
    PRIMARY KEY (`Id`),
    UNIQUE INDEX `SteamId_UNIQUE` (`SteamId`)
)
COLLATE='utf8mb4_0900_ai_ci'
ENGINE=InnoDB
AUTO_INCREMENT=4648
;

Having an issue with some kits not able to be claimed in game. Blueprint paths are right but i'm having multiple reports of this issue. They were working previously and no changes have been made.

Hi, Good Afternoon. So There is a limit amount for kits? For example i have set in my config file 16 types of kits. I am using Mysql.
When the player uses a kit an he has no kits left it adds to the database the following:

Code:
{"kit_id1":{"Amount":0}},

So my problem is when the player reaches the amount of 10 kits, he can buy additional kits, but can't use them.
Code:

If the player types in chat /buykit kit_id11 1. It says you have sucessfuly bought the kit_id11. (Spend the points of the kit). When he tries to use the kit, it says he don't have any kits left. Checking the mysql database, it didn't have added kit_id11 to the database.

It was like that:
Code:

Should be like that:
Code:
{"kit_id1":{"Amount":0},kit_id2":{"Amount":0},kit_id3":{"Amount":0},kit_id4":{"Amount":0},kit_id5":{"Amount":0},kit_id6":{"Amount":0},kit_id7":{"Amount":0},kit_id8":{"Amount":0},kit_id9":{"Amount":0},kit_id10":{"Amount":0},kit_id11":{"Amount":1}}

Maybe something wrong in mysql or a plugin limitation?
Mysql Code
Code:
CREATE TABLE `arkshopplayers` (
    `Id` INT(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
    `SteamId` BIGINT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
    `Points` INT(11) NULL DEFAULT '0',
    `TotalSpent` INT(11) NULL DEFAULT '0',
    PRIMARY KEY (`Id`),
    UNIQUE INDEX `SteamId_UNIQUE` (`SteamId`)
)
COLLATE='utf8mb4_0900_ai_ci'
ENGINE=InnoDB
AUTO_INCREMENT=4648
;

This is the exact same issue i am having. Did you find a fix ?

I would like to know if anyone has all the blueprint Naj's Speedy Flyers, includes Snow Owl, Corrupted Flyers TEK Quetz and Ice Wyvern! to put in the shop

@Michidu - Would you please look into the kits and sell functions of the shop as I have tried putting just one item in sell and no matter what it is - Vanilla item or from a MOD the plugin hangs the server, disconnects everyone then I have to re-start it as no one can then join. With Kit's I have players reporting they do not have permission to use the kit even though they can see it in the list and have the right permissions.

this plugin seems to be outdated. It always hangs the server if you try to sell something.

So I take it the only way to get this fixed is to pay for it.... If someone sends me a fixed dll they get paid. simple

So I take it the only way to get this fixed is to pay for it.... If someone sends me a fixed dll they get paid. simple
shop does not have StaticClass() anywhere in its code so it's not affected by changes made to static class, something else causes this crash. so it's not as easy to find and fix it :D

@Michidu - Would you please look into the kits and sell functions of the shop as I have tried putting just one item in sell and no matter what it is - Vanilla item or from a MOD the plugin hangs the server, disconnects everyone then I have to re-start it as no one can then join. With Kit's I have players reporting they do not have permission to use the kit even though they can see it in the list and have the right permissions.
@Michidu this is an issue that needs to be addressed please.

I think I've never published this, it sure suits you. Mod with empty boxes that you can customize from the configuration of ark and sell them from ark-shop:
Nice one :)
this plugin seems to be outdated. It always hangs the server if you try to sell something.
Fix for a sell function is being worked on.
Yes, there is actually. You need to increase 'Kits' size in the db.
Change 256 to something bigger.

Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back