Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
In response to my problem, I rebooted the map and it works fine now. I had used the arkshop.reload command after changing it before.

After reboot, I am now adding new items and using the reload and not having any further problems.

Sadly, I added dinos again today and getting the same error. But a map restart is not fixing it this time.

Any suggestions what it's expecting?

Thanks!

in answer to my above. I took out the min-level and max-level and just left the level and it works now. even without having to reboot.

"Level": 150,
"Price": 500,
"MinLevel": 150,
"MaxLevel": 150,

Complete nub here, I installed the plugin it worked fine, edited code and now it doesn't even work whether I use the original config.json or my own edited version, Its also not creating a log file also tried ArkShop.Reload as a rcon command and a normal ingame admin command. the only thing that worked was a reinstall.
Thanks in advanced.

Looking for someone to make me a complete ARK Shop plugin config. I would like this config to have all dinos in the game and all the BP's for said dinos. I would also like the s+ nanny, hatchery and all the resources in Ark at a fair price. This is for a 100x server so please bare that in mind. Please contact me via Discord if you would like to do this for me! Keiron#2382

Looking for someone to make me a complete ARK Shop plugin config. I would like this config to have all dinos in the game and all the BP's for said dinos. I would also like the s+ nanny, hatchery and all the resources in Ark at a fair price. This is for a 100x server so please bare that in mind. Please contact me via Discord if you would like to do this for me! Keiron#2382
no one would like to do that for you, don't be lazy it only takes a couple of minutes to convert one of the templates already available on this forum for your needs :p

where are the examples?

none of them have all of the dinos

My god the laziness of some people lmfao!!! I don't think someone's ready to be a server admin yet ;)

I have a prefab config with castles and keeps mod with kits and teired dinos but no flyers
DM me and its yours for $20 thru paypal, no refunds.

so what you’re saying is that your plugin config costs more than a whole plugin itself ? 😃

BAHAHAHA! Why would ANYONE pay for anything thats free? His config is literally NOTHING that any moron couldn't copy paste on their own!

I have created this little piece of code in Python to merge sqlite ArkShop databases into one. You have to move all databases that you want to merge into one folder and set the folder in folder variable. Then you have to set in variable kits what kits you want to have in new merged database, as i havent gone that far to merge kits, only points. It will create a MergedArkShop.db with all points merged. It maybe helps to somebody.

Python:
import sqlite3
import glob
from sqlite3 import Error

def create_connection(db_file):
    try:
        conn = sqlite3.connect(db_file)
        return conn
    except Error as e:
        print(e)

return None

def add_data(conn, data):
    cur = conn.cursor()
    l_data = data
    cur.execute("SELECT * FROM players")

rows = cur.fetchall()

for row in rows:
        steamid = row[1]
        points = row[3]
        if steamid in l_data:
            l_data[steamid] = l_data[steamid] + points
        else:
            l_data[steamid] = points

return l_data

def main():
    folder = "C:\\sqlite\\"
    kits = "{""starter"":{""Amount"":0}}"

dbs = glob.glob(folder + "*.db")
    data = {}
    for i in dbs:
        try:
            # create a database connection
            conn = create_connection(i)
            with conn:
                data = add_data(conn, data)
        except:
            print("Error on database " + i)

database = folder + "MergedArkShop.db"
    try:
        conn = create_connection(database)
        cur = conn.cursor()
        cur.execute("CREATE TABLE Players (Id integer primary key autoincrement not null,SteamId integer default 0,Kits text default '{}',Points integer default 0)")
        for i in data.keys():
            cur.execute("INSERT INTO players (STEAMID,KITS,POINTS) VALUES (?,?,?)", (i, kits, data[i],))
        conn.commit()
    except:
        print("Error creating merged database")

if __name__ == '__main__':
    main()

Would you be able to do the same for permissions too?

Is there a way to disable the "/shop #" command, even if it's just rendering it useless? We have several servers and I'd like to be able to use one shop file for all of them. The problem with this is that the /shop command will list everything in the file, even if it doesn't actually work. We have a UI that lists all of the purchasable items for that server, but for some reason people default to the tedious method of using /shop to browse through several hundred unsorted items. Thanks in advance!

Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back