Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Having an issue with drops not spawning on extinction when purchased. Has been working until now. Tried both on extinction and ragnarok. Any idea why?

Having an issue with drops not spawning on extinction when purchased. Has been working until now. Tried both on extinction and ragnarok. Any idea why?

If the drop is map specific it will not work on other maps. Use the island ones to be sure it works.

Hi guys i have a problem with shop i added to the shop buy glory coins for points but server crash when someone try to buy. Everything work except this. someone know how to fix? Thx

Hi guys i have a problem with shop i added to the shop buy glory coins for points but server crash when someone try to buy. Everything work except this. someone know how to fix? Thx
You have missed some brackets here and there. compare this one to yours and see what you missed. :)
I fixed your config so it should be working without anymore adjustment.

You have missed some brackets here and there. compare this one to yours and see what you missed. :)
I fixed your config so it should be working without anymore adjustment.
Thanks my friend :), do you know why json validator dont says is something wrong?

Thanks my friend :), do you know why json validator dont says is something wrong?
Cause it's doesn't check for logic. Just basic validation.

Hi,

Can someone help me please ?

I cannot launch my server without the shop having an error and I don't how to fix that one, I fixed all my previous errors but this one is a challenge. I have the error : "12/20/18 18:47 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 3593: syntax error - invalid string: ill-formed UTF-8 byte; last read: '"Blueprint'

I attached my code so you can help

Last edited:
Hi,

Can someone help me please ?

I cannot launch my server without the shop having an error and I don't how to fix that one, I fixed all my previous errors but this one is a challenge. I have the error : "12/20/18 18:47 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 3593: syntax error - invalid string: ill-formed UTF-8 byte; last read: '"Blueprint'

I attached my code so you can help
Here is your issue: View attachment 1001

does anyone know SQL command to refill the kits of all DB players?
There is a command that's even easier to be used:
  • ResetKits - Resets kits for all players.
Example: cheat ResetKits

Last edited:
Here is your issue: View attachment 1001

There is a command that's even easier to be used:
  • ResetKits - Resets kits for all players.
Example: cheat ResetKits

Hey thanks for the quick reply but I got another error here and I don't know what is wrong. It says syntax error unexpected ":", expected "]". Here's a capture of my code and one of the examples on the main page. I compared both and I can't say what's the mistake in my code.View attachment 1005

Last edited:
is there a limit to how many items i can add? after i add this config to server and write /shop the server crushes , any ideea why?

Have you tried: https://jsoneditoronline.org/#/ ?

No there is no official limit. And tbh your shop is very small. there are shops with over 200 or 300 items. With no issues.
yes , that is the website i use , i get no error on that website , everything is good but when i use those settings in ark shop and write /shop in game , it crushes. i dont understand why :/

yes , that is the website i use , i get no error on that website , everything is good but when i use those settings in ark shop and write /shop in game , it crushes. i dont understand why :/
You are missing the Sell Items section. Add this after your ShopItems and before the Messages section.
"SellItems": {},

And you your ShopItems are wrong they are not the same structure as the kits. Take a look at the Config sample included with the download and compare.

Last edited:
You are missing the Sell Items section. Add this after your ShopItems and before the Messages section.
"SellItems": {},

And you your ShopItems are wrong they are not the same structure as the kits. Take a look at the Config sample included with the download and compare.
ok , i will remake it :) thx for info

Hello pliz i need you help i have this error
[ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\points.cpp ArkShop::points::GetPoints) Unexpected DB error not all rows extracted

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Back