Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
I would like to ask if someone solved the error in the permissions, because I put like for example: Permissions.Add 123456789 Vip and shortly afterwards: Permissions.Grant Vip showmyadminmanager but when the player will check the Vip kit with the command: /kit Vip , says that it has no permission, even though I placing giving permission and now with this update nor as administrator give to see the Permission Kits. and the stitches are zeroed

Last edited:
am i missing something guys my api was working just fine till ark hit a update now when people try too buy something it crashes them out of the server or even the server crashes ??? was there a api or config update??

You need to update the ArkShop to the latest version and while you are at it, update the API as well.

How to ArkShop.Reload
In the console: admincheat ArkShop.Reload

I would like to ask if someone solved the error in the permissions, because I put as for example: Permissions.Add 123456789 Vip and soon after: Permissions.Grant Vip showmyadminmanager, but when the player will check has nothing in / kit or / kit, the shop works normally and other kits, less what requests permission
Attach your Arkshop config and i have a look!

Can someone post a working config file that I can use?
Sorry, but you must learn how to create your own shop. Or just live with the template config...
It's a quite personal opinion of what you want in your shop so there is no complete one just for you! Either you ask for someone to help you to make one or do it your self ;)

Well then here I am, asking for help on the config... :LOL:
I know exactly what I want in the shop, typed it all out in a txtfile, but sadly no clue how to add it in the config. The config makes sense to me but Im just too scared I guess..

Also I would like to know if I could change the font color of the shop text for the /shop (currently green)
And how in godsname would I write something that makes / buy armorset give them a actual complete set of armorskins..
I know that there is presets on the overview page but WHERE to paste that code and how to make it work.... :unsure:

So!, if somebody is available for help, i would kindly appreciate it <3

Well then here I am, asking for help on the config... :LOL:
I know exactly what I want in the shop, typed it all out in a txtfile, but sadly no clue how to add it in the config. The config makes sense to me but Im just too scared I guess..

Also I would like to know if I could change the font color of the shop text for the /shop (currently green)
And how in godsname would I write something that makes / buy armorset give them a actual complete set of armorskins..
I know that there is presets on the overview page but WHERE to paste that code and how to make it work.... :unsure:

So!, if somebody is available for help, i would kindly appreciate it <3
Add me on discord and I'll will see what I can do you ya: Foppa#6820
Can someone post a working config file that I can use?
And you too, Add me on discord and I'll see what I can do: Foppa#6820

All - Anyone who can help -

The store is causing all players to disconnect, and recieve a Time Out warning when trying to rejoin. I copied a working json file from this thread, so I am not sure what is causing this. Can someone shed some light?

Much appreciated

Can someone help me?
i just reinstalled the ark shop plugin and the shop rewards plugin back on to my server with all the updated files needed for them to work...but for some reason the plugin isnt working at all and i cant figure out why...is my coding not up to date since the plugin was updated or is this just a known issue that has been going on since the update was released? ill add my config file for the ark shop if someone has the time to take a look at it and let me know weather thats the issue or if i didnt install it correctly into the server

BE CAREFUL !
if you try to trade with someone, the server will crash !

Thanks for reporting that!

All - Anyone who can help -
The store is causing all players to disconnect, and recieve a Time Out warning when trying to rejoin. I copied a working json file from this thread, so I am not sure what is causing this. Can someone shed some light?

Much appreciated
Hmm.. that sounds really weird. if it would be any issues with the config your server won't start with the arkshop. But attach the config and I have a look just in case :)

Is there any way to make a shared database on multiple servers?
Yes, use the param: "DbPathOverride":"" and every Ark server should have the same path.

Can someone help me?
I just reinstalled the ark shop plugin and the shop rewards plugin back on to my server with all the updated files needed for them to work...but for some reason the plugin isnt working at all and i cant figure out why...is my coding not up to date since the plugin was updated or is this just a known issue that has been going on since the update was released? ill add my config file for the ark shop if someone has the time to take a look at it and let me know weather thats the issue or if i didnt install it correctly into the server
You are missing the param: "DefaultKit":""

JSON:
    "ItemsPerPage":50,
    "ShopDisplayTime":20.0,
    "ShopTextSize":0.8,
    "DbPathOverride":""
    "DefaultKit":""
  },

okay so ive fixed the missing coding issue for the plugin but for some reason it still isnt working on my server idk why...its not like the server crashes when someone uses it or anything its just acting like the plugin isnt even there...anyone know what could cause it to simply not work?

okay so ive fixed the missing coding issue for the plugin but for some reason it still isnt working on my server idk why...its not like the server crashes when someone uses it or anything its just acting like the plugin isnt even there...anyone know what could cause it to simply not work?
Yeah, sorry you also need to update your help section:

JSON:
  "Messages":{ 
    "Sender":"ArkShop",
    "BoughtItem":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought item</>",
    "BoughtDino":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought dino</>",
    "BoughtBeacon":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought beacon</>",
    "BoughtExp":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought experience</>",
    "ReceivedPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 1, 0, 1\">You have received {0} points! (total: {1})</>",
    "HavePoints":"You have {0} points",
    "NoPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have enough points</>",
    "WrongId":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Wrong id</>",
    "NoPermissionsKit":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have permission to use this kit</>",
    "CantBuyKit":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't buy this kit</>",
    "BoughtKit":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought {0} kit</>",
    "AvailableKits":"Available kits for you:",
    "NoKits":"No available kits",
    "KitsLeft":"You have {0} {1} kits left",
    "NoKitsLeft":"You don't have {0} kits left",
    "CantGivePoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't give points to yourself</>",
    "RidingDino":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't buy this item while riding a dino</>",
    "SentPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sent {0} points to {1}</>",
    "GotPoints":"You have received {0} points from {1}",
    "NoPlayer":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Player doesn't exist</>",
    "FoundMorePlayers":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Found more than one player with the given name</>",
    "BuyUsage":"Usage: /buy id amount",
    "ShopUsage":"Usage: /shop page",
    "KitUsage":"Usage: /kit KitName",
    "BuyKitUsage":"Usage: /BuyKit KitName amount",
    "TradeUsage":"Usage: /trade 'Player Name' amount",
    "PointsCmd":"/points",
    "TradeCmd":"/trade",
    "BuyCmd":"/buy",
    "ShopCmd":"/shop",
    "KitCmd":"/kit",
    "BuyKitCmd":"/buykit",
    "SellCmd":"/sell",
    "ShopSellCmd":"/shopsell",
    "SellUsage":"Usage: /sell id amount",
    "NotEnoughItems":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have enough items ({0}/{1})</>",
    "SoldItems":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sold items</>",
    "BadLevel":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Required level: {0} - {1}</>",
    "KitsListPrice":"Price: {0}",
    "KitsListFormat":"\"{0}\" - {1}. {2} left. {3}\n",
    "StoreListDino":"{0}) {1}. Level: {2}. Id: {3}. Price: {4}\n",
    "StoreListItem":"{0}) {1}. Id: {2}. Price: {3}\n",
    "StoreListFormat":"{0}",
    "OnlyOnSpawnKit":"This kit can be used only on spawn",
    "HelpCmd":"/shophelp",
    "ShopMessage":"Usage: /buy id amount",
      "HelpMessage":"This is shop help message"
  }

How would I go about getting an unlimited amount of Starter Kits between level 1 and 30? I set the kit availability from 1 to 30 but do i just remove the number available? Like you remove the price to make it not have a designated value available or will that make it break?

It's need to use \\ or \ in the path to db? (C:\\etc\\ashop.db or C:\etc\ashop.db)
Yea, you have to write the full path from the root directory so all the servers know where the database is since their game files wont be located in the same paths.

okay i update the messages and thanks for letting me know thats what else needed to be fixed but for someone reason after placing the coding into the server and restarting the server as well the plugin still seems to not be registering on the server....one of my testers types in the commands /shop or /kit and nothing happens just types the commands into general chat...im completely lost on why its not working for me lol here is the updated config or maybe it could be something else that im not aware of

Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back