Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
cheat ResetPoints
cheat ResetKits

Login admin with enablecheats << this is required sometimes even if your authed by the text file

these commands are 100% found for more you probs forgot to put cheat in front of them

[QUOTE =“OwnProx,帖子:4018,成员:2”]现在将进行测试。

Last edited:
im having an issue now where everytime an item is bought from the shop it crashs the server. dinos work just fine but actual items crash...anyone getting this error recently? everything seemed to be working fine up until a few days ago.

Man, I know its easy but not for me. I wish I could get my own kits and store setup but the config hurts my brain..... :(

My servers have been crashing accessing Kits anyone having this issue. Seems to only have started after Ark's latest Extinction Event.

07/20/18 23:47 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 2139: syntax error - unexpected '}'; expected ':'
07/20/18 23:47 [API][warning] Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
Error code: 1114
07/20/18 23:47 [API][info] Loaded plugin Permissions V1.2 (Manage permissions groups)
07/20/18 23:47 [VoteRewards][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 300: syntax error - unexpected '}'; expected ':'
07/20/18 23:47 [API][warning] Failed to load plugin - VoteRewards

im so confused, I just want to have a starter kit, tools kit and taming kit on my server, im so bad with this stuff.... can someone help me please
The ArkShop and VoteReward just isnt working....

"divinearmor":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"Compre Divine Chest Armor Ascendente",
"Price":5000,
"Items":[
{
"Quality":100,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Amount":1,
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/GodMod/GodMod/Items/PrimalItemArmor_DivineChestArmor.PrimalItemArmor_DivineChestArmor'"
},
{
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/GodMod/GodMod/Items/PrimalItemArmor_DivineBoots.PrimalItemArmor_DivineBoots'"
},
{
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/GodMod/GodMod/Items/PrimalItemArmor_DivineHelmet.PrimalItemArmor_DivineHelmet'"
},
{
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/GodMod/GodMod/Items/PrimalItemArmor_DivinePants.PrimalItemArmor_DivinePants'"
},
{
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/GodMod/GodMod/Items/PrimalItemArmor_DivineGloves.PrimalItemArmor_DivineGloves'"
}
]
}

I do not understand why this line is giving error. Is it possible for more than 1 item in the shop that is not a kit? Can someone help me?

Is the dev not on to update very often? I'm using a hosted server that won't let me use external dlls so my servers are completely screwed until it's uploaded to the actual resource.

07/20/18 23:47 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 2139: syntax error - unexpected '}'; expected ':'
07/20/18 23:47 [API][warning] Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
07/20/18 23:47 [API][info] Loaded plugin Permissions V1.2 (Manage permissions groups)
07/20/18 23:47 [VoteRewards][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 300: syntax error - unexpected '}'; expected ':'
07/20/18 23:47 [API][warning] Failed to load plugin - VoteRewards

im so confused, I just want to have a starter kit, tools kit and taming kit on my server, im so bad with this stuff.... can someone help me please
The ArkShop and VoteReward just isnt working....

Post your Shop config and i take a look..

"divinearmor":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"Compre Divine Chest Armor Ascendente",
"Price":5000,
"Items":[
{
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/GodMod/GodMod/Items/PrimalItemArmor_DivineChestArmor.PrimalItemArmor_DivineChestArmor'"
},
{
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/GodMod/GodMod/Items/PrimalItemArmor_DivineBoots.PrimalItemArmor_DivineBoots'"
},
{
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/GodMod/GodMod/Items/PrimalItemArmor_DivineHelmet.PrimalItemArmor_DivineHelmet'"
},
{
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/GodMod/GodMod/Items/PrimalItemArmor_DivinePants.PrimalItemArmor_DivinePants'"
},
{
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/GodMod/GodMod/Items/PrimalItemArmor_DivineGloves.PrimalItemArmor_DivineGloves'"
}
]
}
I do not understand why this line is giving error. Is it possible for more than 1 item in the shop that is not a kit? Can someone help me?
You are missing "Blueprint": before the actual blueprint path
example:
Wrong:
Correct:
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/GodMod/GodMod/Items/PrimalItemArmor_DivineGloves.PrimalItemArmor_DivineGloves'"

Can I disable the function? "OnlyOnSpawnKit", Thank you.
Yes you can just set: "OnlyFromSpawn" to false. Or if you don't want the ArkShop to auto give someone a kit you need to change DefaultKit so it isn't containing the kit name.

I don't know what happened but after the patch the shop doesnt work anymore. We still gain points and can still check all the stuff in the shop but when we go to buy anything the entire server crashes.
The sell option also doesnt work keeps saying we have zero in our inventory but im assuming because we are using Ultra Stacks mod it ruins the pathing.
The server mods are up to date, the steam client is up to date, i've looked through this entire file like 8 times and nothing.

Sir! I have some ideas. Can you add promotional function and quantity restriction function?
Promotion function: for example, within a specified time, this product can be bought at a discount.
Quantity restriction: limit the total quantity of goods that can be purchased within the specified time limit. If the quantity exceeds the limit, you can prohibit the purchase and wait until the next quantity update. Or, when the quantity of goods available can reach saturation, increase the amount of extra money needed to continue buying.
Of course, this may be an unreasonable request, but it will be interesting to have such a function. Thank you for your hard work. This plugin is very popular.(y)(y)(y)

I don't know what happened but after the patch the shop doesnt work anymore. We still gain points and can still check all the stuff in the shop but when we go to buy anything the entire server crashes.
The sell option also doesnt work keeps saying we have zero in our inventory but im assuming because we are using Ultra Stacks mod it ruins the pathing.
The server mods are up to date, the steam client is up to date, i've looked through this entire file like 8 times and nothing.
Check here: https://arkserverapi.com/threads/fi...port-player-list-event-manager-downloads.361/

Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back