Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Flawless! It is perfect and amazing work with the shop. Really good work there! :cool:

Regards
Foppa

Ty foppa im very happy with myself im glad i kept trying its all new to me and it was not as bad as what i thought

I fixed my cfg. Btw, is it possible to add points in kits. example survivors can claim 500 points for 1 time to start with.
You can't add points to kits but you can change default amount of points by editing the db directly.

ArkShop.Reload (ReloadShopConfig) Command not working for me, was it removed? Other than that working perfectly.

ArkShop.Reload (ReloadShopConfig) Command not working for me, was it removed? Other than that working perfectly.
It still there and works. It should be used just like any other console command.

It still there and works. It should be used just like any other console command.
Picture
Can you please post the command? "ArkShop.Reload" trying this via Rcon and ingame.. both did't reload the config. It shows something in console? (Running a dedicated server) All other commands work, I also Added Server Api Auto Reload plugins command, not working either.
{
"settings":{
"AutomaticPluginReloading":true,
"AutomaticPluginReloadSeconds":3600
},

If I close and open the server it loads all the new configs. I added kits and shop itens, also eddited description text. But it will only be applied if I restart the server.

Thanks for your suppont and plugin!

it works for me :)

{
},

i added the same as you have and it works for me :D so you have to do somthing wrong in some other config i think

Picture
Can you please post the command? "ArkShop.Reload" trying this via Rcon and ingame.. both did't reload the config. It shows something in console?
This command can be used only in in-game console. Like so "cheat ArkShop.Reload".

UPDATE, guys i worked on a new cfg (attached) and i replaced a new Arkshop folder from rar to my ftp > plugins and i started my server it still didnt work.

Last edited:
it works for me :)

{
},

i added the same as you have and it works for me :D so you have to do somthing wrong in some other config i think
When it re-loads show something in console that the plugins are loading again??

I will re-install all plugins again. and only copy the config file, will let you know how it goes.

This command can be used only in in-game console. Like so "cheat ArkShop.Reload".
It worked while in game.. Thanks. Didn't show nothing on the console only that I used a command, but thats ok now. Maybe add in description of the plugin that is needed to be entrered in game via "cheat ArkShop.Reload".
Thanks for the help.

It worked while in game.. Thanks. Didn't show nothing on the console only that I used a command, but thats ok now. Maybe add in description of the plugin that is needed to be entrered in game via "cheat ArkShop.Reload".
Thanks for the help.
It's already in 'Console Commands' list and every console command should be used with 'cheat' prefix.
UPDATE, guys i worked on a new cfg (attached) and i replaced a new Arkshop folder from rar to my ftp > plugins and i started my server it still didnt work.
Missed '}' at the end.

still having issues with my config, the validator says everything is fine and the logs are saying the plugin has loaded but it doesn't give out any points in game and when you use the /shop command it kicks all players and wont let anyone join until its been reset.

still having issues with my config, the validator says everything is fine and the logs are saying the plugin has loaded but it doesn't give out any points in game and when you use the /shop command it kicks all players and wont let anyone join until its been reset.

Hm.. okay, I missed your messages about that you got it running. I couldn't find any issue in the config but there is one thing that looks suspicious
Line 154.
"BLueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Element.PrimalItemResource_Element'"

Change it to:
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Element.PrimalItemResource_Element'"

Last edited:
cheers foppa ive changed that line but still crashing :(

Going to try running a default config just to check the config is the issue.

#EDIT- so it works fine on the default config so deffo an issue within my config file :(

#EDIT- finally got the config working, didn't find the issue but i removed the last lines i input instead.

Last edited:
can some one tell me how to add ArkApi to nitrado cuz when i do the same way the tutorial tells me , the server will keep restarting all the time

Any plans to add custom shop categories. Like for resources, eggs. food excet. Would love the ability to have separate shops for easy finding and less pages to go through.

Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back