Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Hi i was wondering if anyone could assist with linking the db between servers that are on different computers. Im hoping it is a simple fix. I havent tried anything as of yet as I dont fully understand how to link the servers together on the same computer yet. Any help is appreciated thanks all.

(UPDATE) Fixed. Had some extra symbols in the code for the items I wasn't receiving.

Hello, new to the world of code writing for ark, just need some help. Attached is my confi.json. I was trying to add flak set and some others to kits but when I get it in game all I receive is the dino. I'm sure I did something wrong but if somebody could point out what I did it would be very informative. Thank you!!

Last edited:
Is there a way to link player points and kits to a cluster?

Example

500 points on Server 1, and then 500 points on Server2, both increasing at the same time every interval?

Example

500 points on Server 1, and then 500 points on Server2, both increasing at the same time every interval?
Not quite sure what you mean a Cluster = Multiple maps linked so you can travel between.

Example

mysql database will share the same point pool across all maps

Hi i was wondering if anyone could assist with linking the db between servers that are on different computers. Im hoping it is a simple fix. I havent tried anything as of yet as I dont fully understand how to link the servers together on the same computer yet. Any help is appreciated thanks all.
Me too pls!!!

Hi everyone!

So I have been going crazy in getting my config file done. Today I finally got it to the point that you can actually buy from the shop. However, it lags/crashes the server after buying one thing. Is there a fix for this? Could it be something that I am missing on my side? I am so close to finally having a shop in my sever!

Thank you in advance.
-Esoterika

Hi everyone!

So I have been going crazy in getting my config file done. Today I finally got it to the point that you can actually buy from the shop. However, it lags/crashes the server after buying one thing. Is there a fix for this? Could it be something that I am missing on my side? I am so close to finally having a shop in my sever!

Thank you in advance.
-Esoterika

Helps to post the crash message.

Helps to post the crash message.

Thank you for a response!
Honestly, I don't get a crash message. As weird as it is. I can best describe it as I type in /shop 2 and then /buy Anklyo. I would then get the Anklyo. But when I would want to type /buy Element or /buy Element 1 nothing happens. As I wait for a second or try to type /shop 2 to make sure I was spelling it right, I notice my RCON goes offline and then I can't really do anything in the game. And it will sit like that until I leave. Through the company I have my server, it shows Memory Usage decreases and CPU increases like crazy. At that point I have to restart my server.

i keep trying to redeem my kits but it keeps telling me on spawn . when you fist spawn in? or do i have to go to an obilisk or what? im so confused.

I cannot seem to find in my config file why my server keeps crashing after I go to buy something from my shop. Can anyone help please?

Thank you.

I cannot seem to find in my config file why my server keeps crashing after I go to buy something from my shop. Can anyone help please?

Thank you.

I fixed the issue. I had weird "" in a couple of wrong places which would lag/crash myself and the server while buying something from the shop. Make sure to watch out for the little things people! lol

Thanks~

Hello. I am having an issue where kits will spawn when player spawns even though it is set to false in the config. Any help
"starter":{
"DefaultAmount":2,
"Price":100,
"Description":"Starter Base Kit",
"OnlyFromSpawn":false,
"Items":

Hello im getting error codes with this current plugin every time we change something in the JSON i get an error that says the arkshop has stopped working any help would be great thanks

Nice plugin, but i have an issue and a question
Issue: there is some kind of bug with the permissions plugin, when i type /groups it wont show the Default group and that means that the player wont get any points.
Question: Is there a way to buy a dino with saddle? And is it possible to made a Kit with points? like a Welcome kit with 20k for beginners. Last question, my server is hosted by Serverblend, how can i share the same points amount on my 2 servers?

Hello! I’m new to the Plugin side of ark servers and was wondering if I could get the invite to the discord and if there was more presets that I can build off

Ok for the last couple of Day the shop has been eating itself causing my server to crash. Everything is prefect and for some reason everyday i have something diffrent in the shop that crashes me . Where do i go to get answers about these plugins ?

Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Back