Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Do those players who don't get the right points have different permissions groups?
I give the same permission, some continue with the permission and receive the points correctly.
others doing the same process, do not remain in the group

I managed to solve.
I delete the permission folder. then I copied the permission folder (verson 1.6)
I created the groups in lowercase letters
by the RCOM.
and everything went well.

Good morning, y'all. I am trying to set up my first server ever and I am struggling hard trying to get this script set up. I edited the config.json to the start of what I am looking for. Didn't want to finish incase I was doing it wrong. I logged into my server through WinSCP and copied the ARKShop folder in the ARK API folder and restarted my server. Nothing at all is happening. I could really use some help as I am not familiar with coding and all this different software whatsoever. My discord is : Sthrnrebel#7123 if someone is available to either help me set it up, or can give me a reasonable commission price to set the server up how I would like it.

ArkShop 2.9 Lethal Cryo Edition 4 (Available on my discord until official is updated)
Discord link in my signature in big bold letters...

New General Config options: (Cryopod is one time use, throw it and it poofs)
  • "GiveDinosInCryopods": true, //provides dinos from the /buy and /kit command in cryopods
  • "CryoLimitedTime": false //Sets a 60 minute expire time

New Saddle Dino option: (see carno in default config for example usage)
  • "SaddleBlueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_CarnoSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_CarnoSaddle'",

New Message:
  • "RefundError":"Points refunded due to an error" //new message if dino fails to spawn which now refunds the points.

Added new command and messaging:
  • /shopfind - Can search and return matching shop items (usage /shopfind <searchterm>)
  • "ShopFindCmd": "/shopfind",
  • "ShopFindUsage": "Usage: /shopfind searchterm",
  • "ShopFindNotFound": "No items matched your search"

Hi there, first of all thanks for your work. We use this api on our solo/duo cluster. It used to work fine for a couple of months but lately we do have a problem that points are shared between different players on our cluster. Any solution to fix that porblem? Thanks to anyone who could help me out fixing it.
Side info we run a 5 map cluster and i did already try to delete the log file. on each of the cluster map, but that didn't solve it.

Hi there, first of all thanks for your work. We use this api on our solo/duo cluster. It used to work fine for a couple of months but lately we do have a problem that points are shared between different players on our cluster. Any solution to fix that porblem? Thanks to anyone who could help me out fixing it.
Side info we run a 5 map cluster and i did already try to delete the log file. on each of the cluster map, but that didn't solve it.

Re-download the 3.4 API to make sure you have the fixed version.dll or download the 3.51 API Beta available on my discord. Sounds like you have an old update that has the steam id issue.

Purchasing all engrams with points not working, after player login again they are still locked

Hi there, thank you for answering, config entry is:

Code:
"allengrams":{ 
      "Type":"command",
      "Description":"All engrams including all tekgrams",
      "Price":10000,
      "Items":[ 
        { 
          "Command":"GiveEngrams"
        }
      ]
    }

Thank you for your time. Can you tell me how to fix it? If you have time? I want to be able to give player all engrams including tekgrams or just tekgrams. Thx and sorry for hustle.

The give engrams command will reset after login/restart so that might be the issue.

Thank you for your time. Can you tell me how to fix it? If you have time? I want to be able to give player all engrams including tekgrams or just tekgrams. Thx and sorry for hustle.

I did run my config through the JSON validator and it says it's all fine. I think I have found the problem. For some reason on my server (run by a host) whenever I add a plugin and then remove it's files, It breaks it.

How did you fix it? Im having the same issue. Just uninstall and reinstal the arkshop pluggin?

config.json (Ark Shop), HOW do i get rid of the Stone Axe/Pick, that seems to be coming from the Game its self, but cant find nothing in the ini files ?

Hello.

Is there a way to change the bright green text to a different color when using /shop , /sell or /kit

There are some configs where you can set the "<RichColor Color=\ 1, 0, 0, 1\">
However I can't find any for the shop list color being changeable.

Yo!
Is it possible to limit the amount of times someone can sell an item??
Like if I want to let people sell a trophy, but i want it to be a one time only bonus. Can that be done?

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Back