Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
No to that one too, the groups are sorted automatically in the code (not the plugin, but the JSON library) and the first group in the list after sorting is the one chosen
ah okay I understood! Thank you very much for your help! :)

Not sure if I'm being dumb here, but I can't seem to override the dino levels for dinos in shop. The max wild dino level for our cluster is 180, when tamed at 100% effectiveness it gives a level of 269. I originally set it to 180, so when I purchased the dino during testing it come out tamed at 180. Changed it to 269, still came out at 180. Tested it on a few low levels and still only come out at 180. Do custom wild levels override the shop config or is there something else I can do?
I'm wanting to add Deinos and Phoenixes as we are missing Valguero and SE maps.

I tried to add phoenixes to the shop and they came out wild and aggressive XD

Hi,
I want to use the same DB for all the server in my cluster, every server has different IP addresses because this is how it works where I'm hosting my servers. I wonder if there is a guide to setup the MySQL DB that you could share.

My SQL DB section looks something like this in the config file:

"Mysql":{
"UseMysql":true,
"MysqlHost":" 45.137.246.58 ",
"MysqlUser":"juane",
"MysqlPass":"xxxxx",
"MysqlDB":"ClusterDB"
},

Any help will be wellcome.

Thanks.

Hello

I'm trying to sort the items on the pages and put certain items on one page, like tools on one page and weapons on another. But ingame shop doesn't sort the items like in my json config it keeps putting items on different pages and sorting it alphabetically I think :( Is there some command I'm missing? I've been searching this forum for hours to find a solution, any help would be much appreciated:)

Hi
Can I use permission to buy some unique items in the shop? Or is the permission only allowed in the kit area?
Thanks

How to add wild dino spawn to shop? :) someone buy example 150lvl wild alpha rex, to kill :)
how should this code look like? :)

How to add wild dino spawn to shop? :) someone buy example 150lvl wild alpha rex, to kill :)
how should this code look like? :)
I tested this by accident. If you put a untamable dino in the shop, when you buy it, the wild dino will appear

Is there any way to sell items in store for points ? And will there be a feature to turn it on / off? Btw selling items dont work with default config. Any idea how to turn it on?

Thank you for replying, to be honest didnt expect any answer from developers. In default config i didnt see "ShopSellItems" line. If i would like for 10 elements to give 1 point, what would be the command? Great work, by the way!

JSON:
"SellItems":{
     "ele10":{
           "Type":"item",
           "Description":"1 point for 10 element",
           "Price":1,
           "Amount":10,
           "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Element.PrimalItemResource_Element_C'"
    }
}
Like WOW :D :D :D, thank you :D

Hi,
I want to use the same DB for all the server in my cluster, every server has different IP addresses because this is how it works where I'm hosting my servers. I wonder if there is a guide to setup the MySQL DB that you could share.

My SQL DB section looks something like this in the config file:

"Mysql":{
"UseMysql":true,
"MysqlHost":" 45.137.246.58 ",
"MysqlUser":"juane",
"MysqlPass":"xxxxx",
"MysqlDB":"ClusterDB"
},

Any help will be wellcome.

Thanks.
Hi all,

Any help would be appreciated, apologies if I'm skipping any basic documentation check or paper, I just can't find detailed information about this.

Regards.

Hi all,

Any help would be appreciated, apologies if I'm skipping any basic documentation check or paper, I just can't find detailed information about this.

Regards.
Hi,

The vendor where I host my cluster helped me installing MySQL on one of my servers, then I changed the configuration file of each map to point that MySQL DB, that's how I solved this. Wanted to share this here, other people with the same issue may find it useful.

Juanec, if you wanna all servers to use same sql database then you need to connect them all to it remotelly. For that u need to have sql server up and running. You said that you have a couple of server on different IP addresses so i assume that you are using some regular ARK hosting provider. How much do you pay for all of that? If over 40 euros per month i can tell you better and cheaper sollution with dedicated windows server machine and using ASM. I use that for like couple of years and not have any kind of problems whatsoever.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back