Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
hello very good plugin thanks for the work. a question what is the command and where did you place it to be able to make a single purchase of a product?

Hello, good afternoon, is there a command to put a product for sale and that person can only buy it a maximum of 2 times nothing more? I saw a command that was something like ("DefaultAmount": 3,) but it doesn't work for me with a specific item.

I have 3 clustered servers, is it possible to run the store on all 3 servers and share the same sqlite database?

greetings and thanks in advance.

I have 3 clustered servers, is it possible to run the store on all 3 servers and share the same sqlite database?

It is very possible. In your config.json, there is a spot where you plug in your sql information. make sure its the same across the cluster and you are good to go.

You can do it with mysql server, but you have to use the default mysql port 3306

Hey hey! How can I put the plugin so that the points that I am receiving are the same in a cluster with different maps?

Hi.
Before i start working on it, i want to ask if its possible:

Can i connect the Shop API between two Root Servers through MySQL?
I already made a local DB for one Root. But at the end it should work with two Roots together. o.o

Thank you very much. :)

Hello.
There is no function on this plugin so it can connect the shop to other mysql server computer ?
04/12/21 19:30 [ArkShop][critical] Failed to open connection!

{
"Mysql":{
"UseMysql":false,
"MysqlHost":"localhost",
"MysqlUser":"apitest",
"MysqlPass":"12345",
"MysqlDB":"apitest"
},
"General":{
"TimedPointsReward":{
"Enabled":true,
"Interval":100,
"Groups":{
"Default":{
"Amount":10
},
"Premiums":{
"Amount":25
}
}
},
"ItemsPerPage":30,
"ShopDisplayTime":15.0,
"ShopTextSize":1.3,
"DbPathOverride":"D:/arkbackup/clusters/f2d32f05fd2d5ft5r5wex/ArkShop.db",
"DefaultKit":"freekit"
},
"Kits":{
"freekit":{
"DefaultAmount":5,
"Price":0,
"Description":"Free Starter Kit",
"OnlyFromSpawn":false,
"Items":[
{
"Amount":4,
"Quality":0,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Wooden/PrimalItemStructure_WoodFloor.PrimalItemStructure_WoodFloor'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Wooden/PrimalItemStructure_WoodWall.PrimalItemStructure_WoodWall'"
},
{
"Amount":1,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Wooden/PrimalItemStructure_WoodWallWithDoor.PrimalItemStructure_WoodWallWithDoor'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Wooden/PrimalItemStructure_WoodDoor.PrimalItemStructure_WoodDoor'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Wooden/PrimalItemStructure_WoodCeiling.PrimalItemStructure_WoodCeiling'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemArmor_HideHelmet.PrimalItemArmor_HideHelmet'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemArmor_HideShirt.PrimalItemArmor_HideShirt'"
},
{
"ForceBluprint":false,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemArmor_HideGloves.PrimalItemArmor_HideGloves'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemArmor_HidePants.PrimalItemArmor_HidePants'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemArmor_HideBoots.PrimalItemArmor_HideBoots'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponTorch.PrimalItem_WeaponTorch'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponSlingshot.PrimalItem_WeaponSlingshot'"
},
{
"Amount":5,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponSpear.PrimalItem_WeaponSpear'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_WaterskinCraftable.PrimalItemConsumable_WaterskinCraftable'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponFlareGun.PrimalItem_WeaponFlareGun'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_SleepingBag_Hide.PrimalItemStructure_SleepingBag_Hide'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_StorageBox_Small.PrimalItemStructure_StorageBox_Small'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_TrikeSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_TrikeSaddle'"
}
],
"Dinos":[
{

"Level":75,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Trike/Trike_Character_BP.Trike_Character_BP'"
}
]
}
},
"ShopItems":{
"ingots100":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"Metal Ingot (100x)",
"Price":100,
{
"Amount":100,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot'"
}
]
},
"tools":{
"Description":"Tools (Metal Hatchet, Metal Pick)",
"Price":75,
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick'"
}
]
},
"para":{
"Type":"dino",
"Description":"Parasaurolophus",
"Level":10,
"Price":50,
"MinLevel":10,
"MaxLevel":15,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Para/Para_Character_BP.Para_Character_BP'"
},
"giga":{
"Type":"dino",
"Description":"Giga",
"Level":150,
"Price":50000,
"Neutered":true,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Giganotosaurus/Gigant_Character_BP.Gigant_Character_BP'"
},
"crate25":{
"Type":"beacon",
"Description":"SupplyCrate Lvl 25",
"Price":200,
"ClassName":"SupplyCrate_Level25_Double_C"
},
"crate2":{
"Type":"beacon",
"Description":"Artifact Crate 2",
"Price":150,
"ClassName":"ArtifactCrate_2_C"
},
"exp1000":{
"Type":"experience",
"Description":"1000 points of experience",
"GiveToDino":false,
"Price":55,
"Amount":1000.0
},
"tekengram":{
"Type":"unlockengram",
"Description":"Engram TEK Boots & Gloves",
"Price":5000,
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots.PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekGloves.PrimalItemArmor_TekGloves'"
}
]
},
"allengrams":{
"Type":"command",
"Description":"All engrams",
"Price":50000,
{
"Command":"GiveEngrams"
}
]
}
},
"SellItems":{
"metal":{
"Description":"100x stone",
"Price":5,
"Amount":100,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot'"
}
},
"Messages":{
"Sender":"ArkShop",
"BoughtItem":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought item</>",
"BoughtDino":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought dino</>",
"BoughtBeacon":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought beacon</>",
"BoughtExp":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought experience</>",
"ReceivedPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 1, 0, 1\">You have received {0} points! (total: {1})</>",
"HavePoints":"You have {0} points",
"NoPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have enough points</>",
"WrongId":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Wrong id</>",
"NoPermissionsKit":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have permission to use this kit</>",
"CantBuyKit":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't buy this kit</>",
"BoughtKit":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought {0} kit</>",
"AvailableKits":"Available kits for you:",
"NoKits":"No available kits",
"KitsLeft":"You have {0} {1} kits left",
"NoKitsLeft":"You don't have {0} kits left",
"CantGivePoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't give points to yourself</>",
"RidingDino":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't buy this item while riding a dino</>",
"SentPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sent {0} points to {1}</>",
"GotPoints":"You have received {0} points from {1}",
"NoPlayer":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Player doesn't exist</>",
"FoundMorePlayers":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Found more than one player with the given name</>",
"BuyUsage":"Usage: /buy id amount",
"ShopUsage":"Usage: /shop page",
"KitUsage":"Usage: /kit KitName",
"BuyKitUsage":"Usage: /BuyKit KitName amount",
"TradeUsage":"Usage: /trade 'Player Name' amount",
"PointsCmd":"/points",
"TradeCmd":"/trade",
"BuyCmd":"/buy",
"ShopCmd":"/shop",
"KitCmd":"/kit",
"BuyKitCmd":"/buykit",
"SellCmd":"/sell",
"ShopSellCmd":"/shopsell",
"SellUsage":"Usage: /sell id amount",
"NotEnoughItems":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have enough items ({0}/{1})</>",
"SoldItems":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sold items</>",
"BadLevel":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Required level: {0} - {1}</>",
"KitsListPrice":"Price: {0}",
"KitsListFormat":"\"{0}\" - {1}. {2} left. {3}\n",
"StoreListDino":"{0}) {1}. Level: {2}. Id: {3}. Price: {4}\n",
"StoreListItem":"{0}) {1}. Id: {2}. Price: {3}\n",
"StoreListFormat":"{0}",
"OnlyOnSpawnKit":"This kit can be used only on spawn",
"HelpCmd":"/shophelp",
"ShopMessage":"Usage: /buy id amount",
"HelpMessage":"This is shop help message"
}
}
Having an issue everytime I try and buy the kit it crashes the server.

Do you have a screenshot / log of the crash message so I can help you further?

Here it is.

F a t a l e r r o r !

V E R S I O N : 3 2 6 . 8

K E R N E L B A S E . d l l ! U n k n o w n F u n c t i o n ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 9 5 4 7 5 d 7 5 9 ) + 0 b y t e s [ U n k n o w n F i l e : 0 ]

V C R U N T I M E 1 4 0 . d l l ! U n k n o w n F u n c t i o n ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 9 5 0 2 f 4 8 6 d ) + 0 b y t e s [ U n k n o w n F i l e : 0 ]

A r k S h o p . d l l ! A r k S h o p : : K i t s : : G i v e K i t F r o m J s o n ( ) ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 9 1 b d c c 1 6 f ) + 7 2 b y t e s [ d : \ p r o g r a m s \ a r k \ p l u g i n s \ a r k s h o p \ a r k s h o p \ p r i v a t e \ k i t s . c p p : 2 0 7 ]

A r k S h o p . d l l ! A r k S h o p : : K i t s : : R e d e e m K i t ( ) ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 9 1 b d c c 7 f 4 ) + 0 b y t e s [ d : \ p r o g r a m s \ a r k \ p l u g i n s \ a r k s h o p \ a r k s h o p \ p r i v a t e \ k i t s . c p p : 2 7 8 ]

A r k S h o p . d l l ! A r k S h o p : : K i t s : : K i t ( ) ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 9 1 b d c d a b 7 ) + 0 b y t e s [ d : \ p r o g r a m s \ a r k \ p l u g i n s \ a r k s h o p \ a r k s h o p \ p r i v a t e \ k i t s . c p p : 3 6 1 ]

V E R S I O N . d l l ! A r k A p i : : C o m m a n d s : : C h e c k C o m m a n d s < A r k A p i : : C o m m a n d s : : C o m m a n d < v o i d _ _ c d e c l ( A S h o o t e r P l a y e r C o n t r o l l e r * , F S t r i n g * , e n u m E C h a t S e n d M o d e : : T y p e ) > , A S h o o t e r P l a y e r C o n t r o l l e r * & , F S t r i n g * & , e n u m E C h a t S e n d M o d e : : T y p e & > ( ) ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 9 2 6 b 7 6 7 8 6 ) + 8 4 b y t e s [ C : \ U s e r s \ A d r i a n \ D e s k t o p \ P r o g r a m m i e r u n g \ L I B R A R I E S \ C + + \ A R K - S e r v e r - A P I - m a s t e r \ v e r s i o n \ C o r e \ P r i v a t e \ C o m m a n d s . h : 1 1 5 ]

V E R S I O N . d l l ! A r k A p i : : H o o k _ A S h o o t e r P l a y e r C o n t r o l l e r _ S e r v e r S e n d C h a t M e s s a g e _ I m p l ( ) ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 9 2 6 b 7 3 a 6 3 ) + 0 b y t e s [ C : \ U s e r s \ A d r i a n \ D e s k t o p \ P r o g r a m m i e r u n g \ L I B R A R I E S \ C + + \ A R K - S e r v e r - A P I - m a s t e r \ v e r s i o n \ C o r e \ P r i v a t e \ A r k \ H o o k s I m p l . c p p : 1 0 7 ]

S h o o t e r G a m e S e r v e r . e x e ! A S h o o t e r P l a y e r C o n t r o l l e r : : e x e c S e r v e r S e n d C h a t M e s s a g e ( ) ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 6 4 0 1 4 a c d 0 ) + 1 9 2 b y t e s [ e : \ b u i l d \ l i v e 3 2 6 \ p r o j e c t s \ s h o o t e r g a m e \ s o u r c e \ s h o o t e r g a m e \ c l a s s e s \ s h o o t e r p l a y e r c o n t r o l l e r . h : 3 0 9 ]

S h o o t e r G a m e S e r v e r . e x e ! U F u n c t i o n : : I n v o k e ( ) ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 6 4 0 7 d 2 c f e ) + 1 9 b y t e s [ e : \ b u i l d \ l i v e 3 2 6 \ e n g i n e \ s o u r c e \ r u n t i m e \ c o r e u o b j e c t \ p r i v a t e \ u o b j e c t \ c l a s s . c p p : 3 8 2 2 ]

S h o o t e r G a m e S e r v e r . e x e ! U O b j e c t : : P r o c e s s E v e n t ( ) ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 6 4 0 7 f d 7 0 c ) + 0 b y t e s [ e : \ b u i l d \ l i v e 3 2 6 \ e n g i n e \ s o u r c e \ r u n t i m e \ c o r e u o b j e c t \ p r i v a t e \ u o b j e c t \ s c r i p t c o r e . c p p : 9 3 1 ]

S h o o t e r G a m e S e r v e r . e x e ! A A c t o r : : P r o c e s s E v e n t ( ) ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 6 4 0 c 2 3 f e 0 ) + 0 b y t e s [ e : \ b u i l d \ l i v e 3 2 6 \ e n g i n e \ s o u r c e \ r u n t i m e \ e n g i n e \ p r i v a t e \ a c t o r . c p p : 6 4 1 ]

S h o o t e r G a m e S e r v e r . e x e ! F O b j e c t R e p l i c a t o r : : R e c e i v e d B u n c h _ W r a p p e d N e t ( ) ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 6 4 0 c c 3 f 7 6 ) + 0 b y t e s [ e : \ b u i l d \ l i v e 3 2 6 \ e n g i n e \ s o u r c e \ r u n t i m e \ e n g i n e \ p r i v a t e \ d a t a r e p l i c a t i o n . c p p : 1 0 5 5 ]

S h o o t e r G a m e S e r v e r . e x e ! U A c t o r C h a n n e l : : P r o c e s s B u n c h ( ) ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 6 4 0 c 8 b d a f ) + 0 b y t e s [ e : \ b u i l d \ l i v e 3 2 6 \ e n g i n e \ s o u r c e \ r u n t i m e \ e n g i n e \ p r i v a t e \ d a t a c h a n n e l . c p p : 1 8 1 2 ]

S h o o t e r G a m e S e r v e r . e x e ! U A c t o r C h a n n e l : : R e c e i v e d B u n c h ( ) ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 6 4 0 c 8 c 7 d 5 ) + 1 1 b y t e s [ e : \ b u i l d \ l i v e 3 2 6 \ e n g i n e \ s o u r c e \ r u n t i m e \ e n g i n e \ p r i v a t e \ d a t a c h a n n e l . c p p : 1 7 0 7 ]

S h o o t e r G a m e S e r v e r . e x e ! U C h a n n e l : : R e c e i v e d S e q u e n c e d B u n c h ( ) ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 6 4 0 c 8 d c e f ) + 0 b y t e s [ e : \ b u i l d \ l i v e 3 2 6 \ e n g i n e \ s o u r c e \ r u n t i m e \ e n g i n e \ p r i v a t e \ d a t a c h a n n e l . c p p : 2 4 8 ]

S h o o t e r G a m e S e r v e r . e x e ! U C h a n n e l : : R e c e i v e d N e x t B u n c h ( ) ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 6 4 0 c 8 d a f 6 ) + 1 1 b y t e s [ e : \ b u i l d \ l i v e 3 2 6 \ e n g i n e \ s o u r c e \ r u n t i m e \ e n g i n e \ p r i v a t e \ d a t a c h a n n e l . c p p : 5 3 3 ]

S h o o t e r G a m e S e r v e r . e x e ! U C h a n n e l : : R e c e i v e d R a w B u n c h ( ) ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 6 4 0 c 8 d c 4 3 ) + 0 b y t e s [ e : \ b u i l d \ l i v e 3 2 6 \ e n g i n e \ s o u r c e \ r u n t i m e \ e n g i n e \ p r i v a t e \ d a t a c h a n n e l . c p p : 3 3 0 ]

S h o o t e r G a m e S e r v e r . e x e ! U N e t C o n n e c t i o n : : R e c e i v e d P a c k e t ( ) ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 6 4 0 d 9 5 9 6 a ) + 0 b y t e s [ e : \ b u i l d \ l i v e 3 2 6 \ e n g i n e \ s o u r c e \ r u n t i m e \ e n g i n e \ p r i v a t e \ n e t c o n n e c t i o n . c p p : 1 2 4 6 ]

S h o o t e r G a m e S e r v e r . e x e ! U N e t C o n n e c t i o n : : R e c e i v e d R a w P a c k e t ( ) ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 6 4 0 d 9 5 f 6 a ) + 1 2 b y t e s [ e : \ b u i l d \ l i v e 3 2 6 \ e n g i n e \ s o u r c e \ r u n t i m e \ e n g i n e \ p r i v a t e \ n e t c o n n e c t i o n . c p p : 6 5 8 ]

S h o o t e r G a m e S e r v e r . e x e ! U I p N e t D r i v e r : : T i c k D i s p a t c h ( ) ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 6 4 0 b f 3 4 4 6 ) + 0 b y t e s [ e : \ b u i l d \ l i v e 3 2 6 \ e n g i n e \ s o u r c e \ r u n t i m e \ o n l i n e \ o n l i n e s u b s y s t e m u t i l s \ p r i v a t e \ i p n e t d r i v e r . c p p : 1 8 4 ]

S h o o t e r G a m e S e r v e r . e x e ! T B a s e U O b j e c t M e t h o d D e l e g a t e I n s t a n c e _ O n e P a r a m < A D e f a u l t P a w n , v o i d , f l o a t > : : E x e c u t e I f S a f e ( ) ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 6 4 0 c b 1 8 9 c ) + 0 b y t e s [ e : \ b u i l d \ l i v e 3 2 6 \ e n g i n e \ s o u r c e \ r u n t i m e \ c o r e \ p u b l i c \ d e l e g a t e s \ d e l e g a t e i n s t a n c e s i m p l . i n l : 5 5 5 ]

S h o o t e r G a m e S e r v e r . e x e ! T B a s e M u l t i c a s t D e l e g a t e _ O n e P a r a m < v o i d , f l o a t > : : B r o a d c a s t ( ) ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 6 4 0 d 4 6 e 2 9 ) + 1 4 b y t e s [ e : \ b u i l d \ l i v e 3 2 6 \ e n g i n e \ s o u r c e \ r u n t i m e \ c o r e \ p u b l i c \ d e l e g a t e s \ d e l e g a t e s i g n a t u r e i m p l . i n l : 1 8 7 1 ]

S h o o t e r G a m e S e r v e r . e x e ! U W o r l d : : T i c k ( ) ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 6 4 0 d 6 d 2 c c ) + 0 b y t e s [ e : \ b u i l d \ l i v e 3 2 6 \ e n g i n e \ s o u r c e \ r u n t i m e \ e n g i n e \ p r i v a t e \ l e v e l t i c k . c p p : 1 1 0 1 ]

S h o o t e r G a m e S e r v e r . e x e ! U G a m e E n g i n e : : T i c k ( ) ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 6 4 0 d 0 a 1 1 f ) + 0 b y t e s [ e : \ b u i l d \ l i v e 3 2 6 \ e n g i n e \ s o u r c e \ r u n t i m e \ e n g i n e \ p r i v a t e \ g a m e e n g i n e . c p p : 1 1 7 3 ]

S h o o t e r G a m e S e r v e r . e x e ! F E n g i n e L o o p : : T i c k ( ) ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 6 3 e d a 2 b 2 c ) + 0 b y t e s [ e : \ b u i l d \ l i v e 3 2 6 \ e n g i n e \ s o u r c e \ r u n t i m e \ l a u n c h \ p r i v a t e \ l a u n c h e n g i n e l o o p . c p p : 2 4 3 2 ]

S h o o t e r G a m e S e r v e r . e x e ! G u a r d e d M a i n ( ) ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 6 3 e d 9 f 6 5 d ) + 0 b y t e s [ e : \ b u i l d \ l i v e 3 2 6 \ e n g i n e \ s o u r c e \ r u n t i m e \ l a u n c h \ p r i v a t e \ l a u n c h . c p p : 1 4 0 ]

S h o o t e r G a m e S e r v e r . e x e ! G u a r d e d M a i n W r a p p e r ( ) ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 6 3 e d 9 f 6 b a ) + 5 b y t e s [ e : \ b u i l d \ l i v e 3 2 6 \ e n g i n e \ s o u r c e \ r u n t i m e \ l a u n c h \ p r i v a t e \ w i n d o w s \ l a u n c h w i n d o w s . c p p : 1 2 5 ]

S h o o t e r G a m e S e r v e r . e x e ! W i n M a i n ( ) ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 6 3 e d a 3 1 9 c ) + 1 7 b y t e s [ e : \ b u i l d \ l i v e 3 2 6 \ e n g i n e \ s o u r c e \ r u n t i m e \ l a u n c h \ p r i v a t e \ w i n d o w s \ l a u n c h w i n d o w s . c p p : 2 1 3 ]

S h o o t e r G a m e S e r v e r . e x e ! _ _ t m a i n C R T S t a r t u p ( ) ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 6 4 1 b b a d 0 d ) + 2 1 b y t e s [ f : \ d d \ v c t o o l s \ c r t \ c r t w 3 2 \ d l l s t u f f \ c r t e x e . c : 6 1 8 ]

K E R N E L 3 2 . D L L ! U n k n o w n F u n c t i o n ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 9 5 6 0 1 7 0 3 4 ) + 0 b y t e s [ U n k n o w n F i l e : 0 ]

n t d l l . d l l ! U n k n o w n F u n c t i o n ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 9 5 7 0 4 2 6 5 1 ) + 0 b y t e s [ U n k n o w n F i l e : 0 ]

n t d l l . d l l ! U n k n o w n F u n c t i o n ( 0 x 0 0 0 0 7 f f 9 5 7 0 4 2 6 5 1 ) + 0 b y t e s [ U n k n o w n F i l e : 0 ]

Last Replicated Actor Dodo_Character_BP_Bunny_C_1486
Last Remote Function ClientAddActorItem

Dear Community!
Does anyone in here know if the timed-reward-points adds up if the receiving player is in multiple permission groups, each with a different amount of points per minute?

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back