Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
How can I make a kit with a drop? or with tek engrams?

Thank you in advance for the help.

"drop":{
"DefaultAmount":0,
"Description":"Deep Sea Loot Crate",
"Permissions":"Admins,Platin,Alpha,Beta,Default",
"beacon":[
{
"Amount":1,
"Quality":0,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"ClassName":"ArtifactCrate_2_C"
}
]
},

hi ive wrote the ark shop code and im getting the error

[ArkShop][error] [json.exception.type_error.302] type must be string, but is null
[API][warning] (API::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
Error code: 1114

ive put the code in a Json validator and it says its a valid json....
please help

I downloaded everything exactly how it says and I, an admin, don't get the admins kit and also can't get the chat commands to work?

Hello, I have a problem, I have created some articles only for admin and vip, I have created the permissions, but even people without those permissions can buy them. What I can be doing wrong?

"dragon2": {
"Type": "item",
"Description": "Beta Dragon Trophy (Solo Vip)",
"Permissions": "Admins,Vip",
"Price": 200,
"Amount": 1,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Trophies/PrimalItemTrophy_Dragon_Beta.PrimalItemTrophy_Dragon_Beta'"
}

Hey everyone,
Any reason this isnt working?
We get "Successfully purchased!" message but no phoenix or cryopod is given
JSON:
    "s-dino3":{
      "DefaultAmount":0,
      "Price":1000,
      "Description":"Shop Dino 3) Perfect Pheonix(270,Neutered) + Cryopod",
      "Dinos":[
        {
          "Level":270,
          "Neutered":true,
          "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/Dinos/Phoenix/Phoenix_Character_BP.Phoenix_Character_BP'"
        }
      ],
      "Items":[
        {
          "Amount":1,
          "Quality":0,
          "ForceBlueprint":false,
          "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Extinction/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponEmptyCryopod.PrimalItem_WeaponEmptyCryopod'"
        }
      ]
    },
All the rest of my items/dinos in my shop/kits work.

Good excellent work. Ask why you want to add points to any Steam ID I get the legend couldn't add points. How do I correct that? From already thank you very much

Small question, I run a cluster of 9 maps, and all 9 maps seem to have a different SQL database on our hosts' end, do I connect the plugin of all 9 maps to the database of 1 map, or do I connect it to the maps individual database? I wanna make sure that all the points are linked through the maps so people don't have x amount of points on 1 map and x amount of points on another.

Small question, I run a cluster of 9 maps, and all 9 maps seem to have a different SQL database on our hosts' end, do I connect the plugin of all 9 maps to the database of 1 map, or do I connect it to the maps individual database? I wanna make sure that all the points are linked through the maps so people don't have x amount of points on 1 map and x amount of points on another.
No, you need to have a MySQL Server unless you want to have issues.

I think you misunderstood me, I have a MySQL server that our hosts provide, but each map seems to have an individual database so I'm not sure if I should connect them all to 1 database of 1 map or have them connected to their each individual MySQL database.

View attachment 3753

This is what I've installed on each map, but I've recieved separate logins to 9 different databases(1 for each map) so I'm not sure if I should just connect all separate plugins to 1 map or each to their own specific database.

I see, thanks. :)

on GTX Tcadmin U need to create one map that u don't need to be online it can stay offline u just want the MySQL database.
If u use the MYSQL database on active map when u restore a backup it will reset the MySQL I think u use GTX like me.

Steps I took was
1. create a server call it MySQL leave it on for a bit so name changes.
2. use the MySQL info from that one database for all 9 maps eg the IP/port username and database settings.
3.add the information in to ArkApi
{
"Mysql": {
"UseMysql": true,
"MysqlHost": "IP",
"MysqlUser": "USER",
"MysqlPass": "PASS",
"MysqlDB": "DB-NAME"
},
4. u can use this Mysql for any map u want this will allow for shop points to go to other maps.

Hope this will help as i know GTX don't offer mutch support on this.

hey guys just wanting to know is there a way i can make it so that people only get the 1 kit upon spawning in for the first time i set it up in the config and i seem to have broken something.

hello, I have a cluster of 9 servers and would like to do a shop for the whole cluster, I understand how to add or remove items from the shop, but I have no knowledge of MySQL.
Could there be someone kind enough to guide me step by step through the installation of the shop for my cluster, because I do not understand anything about MySQL ?

Is there anyway to make this Plugin work on a cluster, so the points and kits are shared through the cluster ?

hello, I have a cluster of 9 servers and would like to do a shop for the whole cluster, I understand how to add or remove items from the shop, but I have no knowledge of MySQL.
Could there be someone kind enough to guide me step by step through the installation of the shop for my cluster, because I do not understand anything about MySQL ?
Did you find out how to do this as im also looking to get it done ?

Hey everyone, whats up?
So, i have changed my dedicated server to a new and better one. My support did all transferring files and everything was fine, all maps running with any problema. So when i get the part to install the plugins i get this. Can anyone help me please? I really need that fixed. Thank you so much!

P.S.: IS ASAP, PLEASE!!!

I solved the problem, unfortunately i was wrong and put the password from mysql and not from the plugindb access, so that was my mistake.

Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back