Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
who can tell me function "kit" can add
"Type": "unlockengram" for give kit unlock tekgram,can do Or not?
if can do it please tell me how to do that

"chibiowl": {
"Type": "dino",
"Description": "Chibi-Snow Owl",
"Level": 1,
"Price": 750,
"MinLevel": 1,
"MaxLevel": 200,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/ChibiDinos/PrimalItemSkin_ChibiDino_SnowOwl.PrimalItemSkin_ChibiDino_SnowOwl'"
},

@
tlk2drew

Try,

"chibiowl": {
"Type": "Item",
"Description": "Chibi-Snow Owl",
"Price": 750,
"MinLevel": 1,
"MaxLevel": 200,
"Items":[{
"Quality": 0,
"ForceBlueprint": false,
"Amount": 1,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/ChibiDinos/PrimalItemSkin_ChibiDino_SnowOwl.PrimalItemSkin_ChibiDino_SnowOwl'"
}]
},

Last edited:
Hi, my server starts and the plugin seems to work, but when trying to use any chat command the servers kicks me out and I can't enter unless I restart. Can someone help me out?

Hello!
I have some questions, sorry for the inconvenience, but I am a bit noob and my English is not good.
How do I change language commands, for example /shop?
And how do I reset the kits for players? I tried with Arkon but it didn't work.
Do you have a donate system, so we can donate you?

The kits are being shared among the players. I don't know how to solve it.

See picture, the player are sharing the kits.
Player 1 receive 2 kit and get 1 kit, left 1
Player 2 receive 2 kit and get 1 kit, left 0

So player 2 are not geting 2 kit, they are sharing.

This plugin have a data base? a place where they put this information?

Last edited:
help me pls.

09/26/20 13:03 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 5341: syntax error - unexpected ']'; expected '}'
09/26/20 13:03 [API][warning] (API::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
Error code: 1114

help me pls.

09/26/20 13:03 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 5341: syntax error - unexpected ']'; expected '}'
09/26/20 13:03 [API][warning] (API::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
Error code: 1114
Run your config through jsonlint, couple of easy errors you should be able to fix

Hi guys,

I'm having this issue that is crashing my server.
INI:
ArkShop.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffe06ca3389) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ArkShop.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffe06c9cc8b) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ArkShop.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffe06cade32) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ArkShop.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffe06caef31) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ArkShop.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffe06cb095d) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
VERSION.dll!ArkApi::Commands::CheckCommands<ArkApi::Commands::Command<void __cdecl(AShooterPlayerController *,FString *,enum EChatSendMode::Type)>,AShooterPlayerController * &,FString * &,enum EChatSendMode::Type &>() (0x00007ffe08e76786) + 84 bytes [C:\Users\Adrian\Desktop\Programmierung\LIBRARIES\C++\ARK-Server-API-master\version\Core\Private\Commands.h:115]
VERSION.dll!ArkApi::Hook_AShooterPlayerController_ServerSendChatMessage_Impl() (0x00007ffe08e73a63) + 0 bytes [C:\Users\Adrian\Desktop\Programmierung\LIBRARIES\C++\ARK-Server-API-master\version\Core\Private\Ark\HooksImpl.cpp:107]

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Regards

How would I add somebody to a group?
you need to create the group first
Permissions.AddGroup <Group> - Adds a group.
then grant the group permissions
Permissions.Grant <Group> <Permission> - Grants a specific permission
then add said person
Permissions.Add <SteamID> <Group> - Adds player to the existing group.
ofc dont use the < > when creating :)

you need to create the group first
Permissions.AddGroup <Group> - Adds a group.
then grant the group permissions
Permissions.Grant <Group> <Permission> - Grants a specific permission
then add said person
Permissions.Add <SteamID> <Group> - Adds player to the existing group.
ofc dont use the < > when creating :)
Ok I will try this thanks!

Have ArkShop running a Kit, but I want the Notivacations, the points to stop showing in the message window

For the kits, is there a hard limit on how many you can have? Asking since I like selling dino's with saddles but there is no "/kit <page>" option in game.

For the kits, is there a hard limit on how many you can have? Asking since I like selling dino's with saddles but there is no "/kit <page>" option in game.
as far as i know there is no limit.

Have ArkShop running a Kit, but I want the Notivacations, the points to stop showing in the message window
on the bottom of the config u have the text formats of the plugin, you can delete the lines you dont want. For the points u can set it to 0 for all ranks... pretty simple.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back