Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Hi when we install the shop with out editing the config does the points still work or do we have to configer the mysql for it to work
No, either you leave the mysql option to false and it will use the sql lite which are perfect if you are using it for 1 server.

anyone have a working shop?
Ofc, but you need to do that work by your self (unless there is a kind soul that is willing to share their time or work).But It should be some examples in the overview.
If you have started to make your config but hitting errors you could read up on how json coding works. it's not that hard once you get the hang of it :) There are also lots of web tools that's literally pointing you to the error. But you should always have the template (included in the download) as a way to compare your config so you don't brake the structure that the plugin is expecting it to look like!
Check out: https://jsoneditoronline.org/
And here is more information on how json works: https://www.w3schools.com/js/js_json_intro.asp

Good luck! :)

is it possible selling some item to buy another one but not to point ?

for example selling 1000 element dust ->1element, like an item conversion by the api, can it be possible or a way for it ??

hello, will there be a way to configure so that the points are equal between the clusters ?, that is, that they are the same points in both theisland and ragnarok

hello, will there be a way to configure so that the points are equal between the clusters ?, that is, that they are the same points in both theisland and ragnarok
there already is a way. 2 actually

Im stuck here im trying to make a dino pack how do i add a 2nd option to add more dinos for that pack im trying to do this for Dinopack01
any help is welcome

"vippack01":{
"DefaultAmount":0,
"Description":"Vip kit for premiums (ptero)",
"Permissions":"Admins,Premiums",
"Dinos":[
{
"Level":20,
"Neutered":true,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Ptero/Ptero_Character_BP.Ptero_Character_BP'"
}
]
},
"Dinopack01":{
"DefaultAmount":0,
"Description":"Vip kit for premiums (ptero)",
"Permissions":"Admins,Default",
"Dinos":[
{
"Level":20,
"Neutered":true,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Ptero/Ptero_Character_BP.Ptero_Character_BP'"

}
]
},

if u are looking for kibble :

"KibbleBasic":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"KibbleBasic",
"Price":30,
"Items":[
{
"Quality":0,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Amount":1,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_XSmall.PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_XSmall'"
}
]
},

"KibbleSimple":{
"Description":"KibbleSimple",
"Price":40,
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_Small.PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_Small'"
}
]
},

"KibbleRegular":{
"Description":"KibbleRegular",
"Price":50,
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_Medium.PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_Medium'"
}
]
},

"KibbleSuperior":{
"Description":"KibbleSuperior",
"Price":70,
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_Large.PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_Large'"
}
]
},

"KibbleExceptional":{
"Description":"KibbleExceptional",
"Price":90,
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_XLarge.PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_XLarge'"
}
]
},

"KibbleExtraordinary":{
"Description":"KibbleExtraordinary",
"Price":120,
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_Special.PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_Special'"
}
]
}

Hello, I love your work. I have a question, I am trying to make sure that some dinos coming from the shop is visible only by the Prenium group. It is possible or not I tried the command "Permissions": "Prenium", but all the players even without being Prenium can see the dinos in the shop. Thank you in advance for your response

I mean assigning a player the VIP
example to a player assign vip gold and for me vip manager
Is it with a command? Or how does it work?

I mean assigning a player the VIP
example to a player assign vip gold and for me vip manager
Is it with a command? Or how does it work?
  • Permissions.Add <SteamID> <Group> - Adds player to the existing group.
  • Permissions.Remove <SteamID> <Group> - Removes player from the group.
  • Permissions.AddGroup <Group> - Adds a group.
  • Permissions.RemoveGroup <Group> - Removes the group.
  • Permissions.Grant <Group> <Permission> - Grants a specific permission to the group. Wildcard character (*) would give all permissions to this group.
  • Permissions.Revoke <Group> <Permission> - Revokes a specific permission from the group.
  • Permissions.PlayerGroups <SteamID> - Lists all player's groups.
  • Permissions.GroupPermissions<Group> - Lists all group's permissions.
  • Permissions.ListGroups - Lists all groups and their permissions.
From https://arkserverapi.com/resources/ark-permissions.12/

Im not entirely sure if this issue is related to my config or not but more than likely is...Can someone help me out by telling me why every time im in game and type /kit my server crashes by chance?

Here is my current config for my serve

i have the same i can do /buy theri but not /kit Theri the theri kit crashes my server....
if anybody wants to help me add me on discord and il send my full Shop config
DarkKnight249#0230 <--- discordname

Last edited:
Anyway we can get this working with max lvl 1000. Seems it's saying 1-999. Tested it dropping lvls to max 500. Would love to able to hit 1000 + Ascension lvls.

I cannot figure out how to change the ArkShop.BD file to what I want - any tutorials?

Last edited:
hello i have one question if you want to sell an ascendant flak armor for example setting the quality higher will not get you the same item quality every time so you might mc sometimes , jm and so on
is there any way around this ?

hello i have one question if you want to sell an ascendant flak armor for example setting the quality higher will not get you the same item quality every time so you might mc sometimes , jm and so on
is there any way around this ?

Set quality to 100 to always get ascendant level

Not sure why but my string wont allolw people to purchase skins etc do i need to swap the "armour" to "skin" or "saddle" for dino skins?

Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back