Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Hi, I have a problem. Players automatically receive the kits upon reviving, and I don't know how to disable it.

I want them to receive the kits, when they claim them with the chat command.

Thank you all.

Hi, I have a problem. Players automatically receive the kits upon reviving, and I don't know how to disable it.

I want them to receive the kits, when they claim them with the chat command.

Thank you all.
Maybe,
in your config for kits you have a line that says this: "OnlyFromSpawn":true, and should say this "OnlyFromSpawn":false,

I return the suggestion to add the imprint level of the claimed dino. Would this be possible?

How Can disable shop and kits, only i use shop & kits for Event Manager, anybody help me?

How Can disable shop and kits, only i use shop & kits for Event Manager, anybody help me?

Cant you leave kits, and stuff that can be bought empty and put the points given per time on 0? NOt sure it it will work that simple

Hey ppl i see somw sercer with a UI for tge shop someone know how i find somethibg loke that for the shop ?

I have modified the store and I have put dinos and items to buy, but within the game I only see 15 items that is the first page (/ shop), what can I do to get all the items and dinos in the store? how can i add more pages? (/ shop2, / shop3)...

I have modified the store and I have put dinos and items to buy, but within the game I only see 15 items that is the first page (/ shop), what can I do to get all the items and dinos in the store? how can i add more pages? (/ shop2, / shop3)...
as you add items you're adding the pages. If you have it set to display "ItemsPerPage": 15, once you add a 16th item then /shop 2 will show that item

as you add items you're adding the pages. If you have it set to display "ItemsPerPage": 15, once you add a 16th item then /shop 2 will show that item

In "ShopItems" the store starts and when I add 15 items under "ShopItems", article number 16 I have to put "ShopItems2" or something similar and then add another 15 items and so on, or how is it? I'm new doing this ...

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back