Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Can you send me an example?
sure, here you can see on the right side there are {58} ShopItems https://jsoneditoronline.org/?id=09d9966156f545148c67ad07f6189f44

In "ShopItems" the store starts and when I add 15 items under "ShopItems", article number 16 I have to put "ShopItems2" or something similar and then add another 15 items and so on, or how is it? I'm new doing this ...
They all get listed the same way under "ShopItems": {

Developers:
Hello there! How do I use the {steamid} placeholder in json, because I always use this to crash the server. Here is my json code:

"ShopItems": {
"A00": {
"Type": "command",
"Description": "Suicide Can be used when the small black house is closed. First deduct 100 gold coins, return 100 gold coins after resurrection",
"Price": 100,
"Items": [
{
"Command": " HurtMe 900000 | ChangePoints {steamid} 100 "
}
]
}
}

Developers:
Hello there! How do I use the {steamid} placeholder in json, because I always use this to crash the server. Here is my json code:

"ShopItems": {
"A00": {
"Type": "command",
"Description": "Suicide Can be used when the small black house is closed. First deduct 100 gold coins, return 100 gold coins after resurrection",
"Price": 100,
"Items": [
{
"Command": " HurtMe 900000 | ChangePoints {steamid} 100 "
}
]
}
}
You don't need to do "| ChangePoints {steamid} 100" Since the price is 100 already. And the steam/player that execute the "/buy A00" command is already picked up by the arkshop plugin.

You don't need to do "| ChangePoints {steamid} 100" Since the price is 100 already. And the steam/player that execute the "/buy A00" command is already picked up by the arkshop plugin.

I want the player to buy the item for free, and the number of times is not limited to the number of collections, but if the amount is set to 0, the amount will be insufficient.

I purchased a kit but I do not have one.
First you buy a kit with the /buykit command then you use the /kit <kitname> to redeem it.

Hey I have an issue but don't know what to do. When I try to buy dinos of my shop, nothing appears. no dinos appear at all but it says I bought the dino. It might be my config but you can take a look for yourselves and see if something is up with the dinos.

@Michidu

The plugin is perfect and always thank you for the work behind it. A nice improvement could be that we could add role permissions to the things we can buy in the shop

Remove the , on that line

"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Extinction/Dinos/Spindles/Spindles_Character_BP.Spindles_Character_BP'"
},

and you fix ;)

Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Back