Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Hmm, there must be something else going on then because that isn't the behavior I'm experiencing. While I have the Admin group set to me I get 20 points. Soon as I removed it I only get 5, even though I have any random group in the middle assigned. I've done this list backwards and forwards.

It seems - regardless of order listed:

Admins ALWAYS overrides the list regardless of order
Default is ALWAYS ignored if the player is in any other group regardless of order

Did the below list asc and desc with SupportLevel3, SupportLevel1 & SupportLevel1, SupportLevel3 as the order listed when /groups command is invoked. STILL only getting the 6 points. It feels like it's picking based on the order the groups were added into the permissions dbase and not at all in relation to the list in the shop config - and of course I added these ascending to the permissions dbase. Which would explain why Default is ignored if another group is assigned and Admins overrides all other groups and I'm always getting the lowest (first entered in permissions dbase) points per distribution.

"Admins":{
"Amount":20
},
"Founders":{
"Amount":15
},
"SupportLevel6":{
"Amount":11
},
"SupportLevel5":{
"Amount":10
},
"SupportLevel4":{
"Amount":9
},
"SupportLevel3":{
"Amount":8
},
"SupportLevel2":{
"Amount":7
},
"SupportLevel1":{
"Amount":6
},
"DiscordVerified":{
"Amount":5
},
"Default":{
"Amount":0
}

Points are not travelling across the cluster for our servers, does anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it?

You have to direct the config file to use the same dbase

"DbPathOverride":"C:/example/example/example/example/ShooterGame/Binaries/Win64/ArkApi/Plugins/ArkShop/ArkShop.db",

Hmm, there must be something else going on then because that isn't the behavior I'm experiencing. While I have the Admin group set to me I get 20 points. Soon as I removed it I only get 5, even though I have any random group in the middle assigned. I've done this list backwards and forwards.

It seems - regardless of order listed:

Admins ALWAYS overrides the list regardless of order
Default is ALWAYS ignored if the player is in any other group regardless of order

Did the below list asc and desc with SupportLevel3, SupportLevel1 & SupportLevel1, SupportLevel3 as the order listed when /groups command is invoked. STILL only getting the 6 points. It feels like it's picking based on the order the groups were added into the permissions dbase and not at all in relation to the list in the shop config - and of course I added these ascending to the permissions dbase. Which would explain why Default is ignored if another group is assigned and Admins overrides all other groups and I'm always getting the lowest (first entered in permissions dbase) points per distribution.

"Admins":{
"Amount":20
},
"Founders":{
"Amount":15
},
"SupportLevel6":{
"Amount":11
},
"SupportLevel5":{
"Amount":10
},
"SupportLevel4":{
"Amount":9
},
"SupportLevel3":{
"Amount":8
},
"SupportLevel2":{
"Amount":7
},
"SupportLevel1":{
"Amount":6
},
"DiscordVerified":{
"Amount":5
},
"Default":{
"Amount":0
}
you can always look at the source code to see how it does things, as for permissions yeah it is an issue with the default shop, however i'm running a modified shop and it's set to pick the group that has the most amount of points to grant (considering the player has that group ofc)

It would prolly take me more time to dissect the source than it's worth. There is a work around we can use if need be. Just means a restructuring of our groupings, at least i can edit the dbase =D

Hey guys! I'm trying to build my own shop, I thought I corrected the syntax issues, but I'm getting the following error when I start the server:

08/11/19 13:59 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.type_error.306] cannot use value() with null
08/11/19 13:59 [API][warning] (API::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
Error code: 1114

Any help would be much appreciated!

*****EDIT***** Never mind folks, I found the missing brackets. :D

Last edited:
Much appreciated Wetbatman but we just ran with the single group per player and modified the dbase.

hello, I have set up kits, but when players enter the server, or revive, the kits are delivered alone. Anyone know why it is?

Is there a way to turn off the notification?
"ReceivedPoints":

Because we have the rewards plugin, and when people are killing tons of dinos, it is cluttering up their screen and causing them problems apparently. They'd like to have it turned off so it doesn't display everytime they kill something. They'd prefer just getting the tally on the 15 minute interval I have set or using /points to find out.

Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Hello guys, someone had this problem yet? also can this come from the arkshop?
I have the latest api versio nand arkshop version.

Thank you a lot

unknown.png

Is there a way to turn off the notification?
"ReceivedPoints":

Because we have the rewards plugin, and when people are killing tons of dinos, it is cluttering up their screen and causing them problems apparently. They'd like to have it turned off so it doesn't display everytime they kill something. They'd prefer just getting the tally on the 15 minute interval I have set or using /points to find out.

Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Any news on this? Anyone else have this problem? My players say it really messes up their chat window. Scrolls it off while they're killing dinos.

Anyone have problems with a server randomly hang crashing using this plugin? Every now and then one of our maps will just hang and time everyone out. Its random, can't seem to pin point it. Same symptom of hanging without the logs or host's crash reports producing anything valuable. We have never had this issue before; we recently moved from linux to windows and added the api, permission, shop, and crosschat plugins. The hang will last about 15 minutes before failing completely and rebooting. While hanging, the cpu is at zero % usage, remote rcon and query ports still return connection messages but actual logging in pushes a time out. I'm at a loss.

I also have issues with my servers hanging/crashing, I was never able to pin point it directly to this plugin though. Any fixes found?

I can't seem to get the ChangeKitAmount function to work. I'm using RCON via Ark Server Manager. I definitely have a TekPlotKit setup in my arkshop, I also can't get the command to work with any of my other kits. Whenever I try to change a kit amount, it simply tells me "Couldn't change kit amount"

[8/14/2019 10:30 PM] > ChangeKitAmount 76561297338322138 TekPlotKit 5
[8/14/2019 10:30 PM] Couldn't change kit amount

Please Help!

**Steam Id shown has been edited to protect my players privacy**

Is it possible to change mysql port?
If not, maybe add support to change it in the future?
Code:
  "Mysql": {
    "UseMysql": true,
    "MysqlHost": "localhost",
    "MysqlUser": "root",
    "MysqlPass": "PASS",
    "MysqlDB": "DATABASE"
  },
I tried this but no luck
Code:
  "Mysql": {
    "UseMysql": true,
    "MysqlHost": "localhost",
    "MysqlPort":3333,    #Could not get a connection with the port changed.
    "MysqlUser": "root",
    "MysqlPass": "PASS",
    "MysqlDB": "DATABASE"
  },

Thanks.

EDIT:
Code:
#It this gonna work??
"MysqlHost": "localhost:port"

Last edited:
Hello guys, someone had this problem yet? also can this come from the arkshop?
I have the latest api versio nand arkshop version.

Thank you a lot

unknown.png

I had this issue, even though a JSON validator said my file was correct.
Compare it to the default config provided. It turns out mine was missing some quotations which was causing the server to crash each time (in specific) a kit was used.

Thank you for all your hard work!

I was wondering if it was possible to add point rewards for other events. Ex: taming, killing a player, finding beacons.

EDIT: I see there was a separate plugin for this. Again thank you!

I'm using the shop, currency & Kits 2.8 plugin and currently my config file for the shop is around 2700 lines of data with about 110 different packs. Everything has been working fine and the json validator said it was a good file but when people use the /shop 2 command it crashes our server. Have you ever had anyone report this issue and if so do you know how to fix it? Thank you!

Does anybody know if it is possible to do a randomized amount for an item similar to the max and min levels for dinos? I see that there are some additional plugins that could sort of do this, but I am trying to make a kit for the Primal Fear mod that would give random amounts of blood. The only shop plugin I found that does something similar would give 1 item in a random amount, not a set of items with random amounts.
VoteRewards is the only one I know of that allows for that kind of "randomness, But even it isnt very random.

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Back